What if the earth was a kingdom hearts world

Status
Not open for further replies.

hms

Here's a question that poped into my head the other day and I want you guys to answer: what if the earth was a kingdom hearts world? What realm would it be in (realm of Light, Darkness, or inbetween)? Where would the keyhole be? Who would sora encounter? And what kind of situation would sora end up in when he got here?

Then I'd be a bishouden.

Which would scare me until I realize I get tons of chicks.
...Which may be a good or bad thing.

Sora would meet his fanbase, then proceed to blow his fucking brains out.

Oh, and a Walt Disney anti-Semite joke that I'm too tired to formulate.

Here's a question that poped into my head the other day and I want you guys to answer: what if the earth was a kingdom hearts world? What realm would it be in (realm of Light, Darkness, or inbetween)? Where would the keyhole be? Who would sora encounter? And what kind of situation would sora end up in when he got here?

That´s the sickest question I´ve seen on the forum, but I do know what the keyblade would be, none other than The .50 BMG M107 sniper rifle.

m-82_020614_06.jpg

World´s most powerful carriable weapon to date. and since it´s an anti-materiel rifle, I think it could make up the keyblade´s ability to open gates to other realms.

Also, the original model was made by one man a long time ago (Ronnie Barrett) so I guess that resambles the keyblade´s history and its forger?

That´s the sickest question I´ve seen on the forum, but I do know what the keyblade would be, none other than The .50 BMG M107 sniper rifle.

m-82_020614_06.jpg

World´s most powerful carriable weapon to date. and since it´s an anti-materiel rifle, I think it could make up the keyblade´s ability to open gates to other realms.

Also, the original model was made by one man a long time ago (Ronnie Barrett) so I guess that resambles the keyblade´s history and its forger?
Okay 1- how is the question sick? 2- why would a sniper rifle be this world's keyblade? 3- how does it resemble the keyblade's history and it's forger?

Okay 1- how is the question sick? 2- why would a sniper rifle be this world's keyblade? 3- how does it resemble the keyblade's history and it's forger?

1) It´s freaking weird to think of antropomorphic animals and spacial starships in the real world.

2) Because if you´re asking about a Kingdom Hearts with real-life limitations, a guy isn´t gonna go runnin´ around with a not-sharpened blade killing thousands of armed soldiers, you need something more powerful than that, if the Keyblade is soppoused to be the ultimate weapon, then why not use planet Earth´s ultimate weapon?

3) Well, they Keyblade can open doors to reals, right? well this thing can open holes through literally anything. Also there are those ¨Keyblade Seekers¨, well, nowdays M107 came from an original design, wich none other is the same as and has special properties, still think it doesn´t fit?

Yeah but still what would Sora do with a gun anyway? And that still leaves the question of where this world's keyhole would be.

Maybe....or he could make things really complicated and ask if it knows where Riku is.

I can imagine:

Sora: Where´s Riku? *points Keyblade*
Random Guy: Ummm I dunno?
Sora: Were´s Riku yo mothafuka *points Antimateriel rifle*
Random Guy: Holy--

And by the way, here´s your Gummi Ship:

Normal:
GreyF14FastPass10oClock.jpg

Falcon Model:
b2-bomber.jpg

Invincible Model:
honda-jet.jpg

I´m not trying to make Kingdom Hearts look like a war, but it´s hard not to, since it IS in a war between light and Darkness. The Heartless could be the Nazis. :)

Click to the link below if you wanna know why I insist in the real life Kingdom Hearts using firearms, and NOT blades:
http://agsma.acparadise.com/AX03/sora.jpg

Last edited:
I would take the Normal version as my ship. That looks just plain awesome!

I do wonder what kind of jet it is though, I'm thinking F-15?

Sora would meet his fanbase, then proceed to blow his fucking brains out.

Oh, and a Walt Disney anti-Semite joke that I'm too tired to formulate.
LOL.
I would blow my own brains out. Me isn't a KH fan. I do sorta like Final Fantasy tho...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back