How much do you like Sonic Robo Blast 2

How much do you like Sonic Robo Blast 2?

• I like it a lot!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I like it a little.

• I hate it a little

• I hate it a lot!

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well i enjoy SRB2 quite a lot, it is a good fun and addivtive game complete with characters, levels and other such stuff coming out quite often.

Oh and the Online ctf games are a very good bonus.

I loved this game ever since the day I downloaded version 1.08. I have played it for nearly 3 years, and I think is incredible especially the online games, the levels, the characters, and making your own projects. I play this quite a lot too.

I'd say a 10/10 for being the best online fangame for Sonic team Jr's history.

I play it for one paticular reason: online play. I have a DS and a WII but i cant go online with them. I also love browsing the web, trying to find new wads. if only i knew how to make my own levels.

That's true, considering almost every other Sonic fangame ever made blows chunks.

"Other"?

I'm not sure many are going to own up to a sexual relationship with a game.

I like the game a little. Maybe the occasional netgame, but I'm not really fond of single player mode. GIve me some more maps from a mapper I know is good (Or official maps, they always good....yesh...), and I'll possibly play a single player game. :o

I like SRB2 alot, but not to the extent where I play it 24/7 and act like I have no life. No offense to the people who do play it everyday. :D

8 Votes for "It's my whole life?"
This place scares me. I just voted for "I like it a lot!"
Cause I do. It's one of the best Sonic games I've ever played.

I can never say It's my whole life, lol. That oughta sound a little stupid. For now, I like it. I rarely play Fan Games, but this one rocks when the final Version is complete.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back