• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Knux576's knick knacks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knux576

Neighborhood Memer
About time I make one of these things, all the stuff I've made recently I've only shown off in irc until now.
So without further ado:

fh9zi5r.png

If you've played Lego Racers you'd probably know what this is based off of.
Thanks to Boinciel and SeventhSentinel for making some of the textures look prettier than straight rips.

emlfxJp.png

eeSdmQl.gif

choo choo
ouvLGLJ.png

t5v2Fey.png

kzImY3r.png

still pretty unfinished

Last edited:
Wowza! I'm pretty damn impressed by how good all of these look!
While I dig for your thokker maps, the one that I'm awaiting the most is the singleplayer one, it looks like THZ2 on steroids, I love it!

Also the train in that thokker map is an excellent touch! I'd assume it's a bunch of polyobjects sticked together?

Actually, the train is made with scrolling midtextures with a lot of blank space to the side. Much simpler.

Your Lego Racers map brought me good memories from ten years ago. It's easy to recognize even though I had totally forgotten the game even exists. It was a big surprise to find it from an SRB2 map!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back