3 most used SSBM Characters, & fav level

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hersheys

Which 3 characters do you use most in SSBM? I use Pikachu, mewtwo & kirby the most.

my fav level is Pokemon Staduim (it's cool cause it changes)

Luigi, Mr. Game & Watch, and Ness.

Favorite level: Mushroom Kingdom

Fox, Sheik, and Roy ... in that order of preference ... Fox and Sheik, because of their insane speed (because in my most honest opinion, speed is a hugely essential factor in especially one-on-one brawls -- and Sheik is probably the only character with whom I can make actual use of the side-step dodge, haha), and Roy, because of his awesome counter move. My favorite level is undoubtedly Final Destination, primarily because it provides the fairest match possible between opponents (no environmental hazards or anything of the sort.) Hyrule Temple is a close second, because of its massive-ness. :D

Dr. Mario, Fox, and Link.

As for my favorite level, PokeFloats. I love levels where stuff is constantly changing, and can't stand it when people pick boring levels like Final Destination.

Yeah, funny enough, PokeFloats just happens to be my least-favorite stage. Hah. Maybe it's because I keep falling off ... ._.

Shiek, Mario, Young Link, in that order.
Favorite level: Final Destination.
Least Favorite: Hyrule Temple. The level is way too huge and my friends are cheap. As soon as they get in the 100% range, they go hide down in the bottom of the level.

Yoshi, Roy, Ness.

Yoshi's probably my favorite character because:

- He doesn't get knocked as far, so he can survive longer.
- He doesn't have a third jump, but his second jump is pretty strong, and you can "cheat" by using the air dodge (Up + R) as a triple jump.
- He's my (the?) best character at Home Run Contest and Cruel Melee, among other things.
- The Hip Drop is fun to do, and powerful if done right.
- I dunno why, but headbutting is fun.
- He has a few interesting uses for Camera mode.
- I just like the guy.

My favorite stage is probably either Hyrule Temple or Poké Floats. Hyrule Temple is vast and large, and Poké Floats is real dynamic.

Roy, Marth, Mewtwo. In order of use. From first favorite to third.

Favorite Level is the Hyrule Temple. It's freakin' huge and the alternate music is exellent.

Jigglypuff, Samus, and Zelda, in that order. Final Destination is where my friends and I usually play. We enjoy stages with a lot of action, but more often than not we'll play at FD so that we can have fights that show our skill level on its own, without extraneous things influencing the battle.

I use Ganondorf, Roy, and Falco in that order. I love to Pwn everyone with Ganon so I look the part. Seriously, that punch of his gets pretty nasty.

As for my favorite level, I say Greatbay. That Turtle is **** awesome.
Don't evade the curse filter.

Yoshi... wait, there's other characters?!

Though my favorite level is Hyrule Temple, as I can keep killing my enemies until they are in the 200's, then home run bat them right out the bottom.

Yoshi, Kirby, and Bowser, in that order.

Favorite level you ask?

A tie bewteen Pokemon Stadium and Hyrule Temple.

Marth, Peach, and Zelda. As for stage, I tend to play Final Destination the most, but I do enjoy most of the other stages. Hyrule Temple is one of those love-hate things with me. It's just too big for me dinky TV, but there are times when it provides some of the most awesome gameplay ever.

Sykotic said:
I use Ganondorf, Roy, and Falco in that order. I love to Pwn everyone with Ganon so I look the part. Seriously, that punch of his gets pretty nasty.

Problem is, it's rather difficult to land a precise hit with it, given that your opponent will be all over you and attempting to interefere while you charge up. :P Still, does it give like thirty damage or so? I don't remember. But then again, it does work significantly better when fighting multiple opponents ...

My main character is Mario, and I kinda use Falco and Samus as his right hand men... or man and women. However you'd prefer to say it.

Mario's not the fastest, nor the most powerful, but the majority of his attacks are extremely quick, with the exception of the infamous fireball move. Then again, I just use that as a distraction anyway. =P

EDIT: Whoops forgot: favorite level is Hyrule Temple.

Charcter
I like:
Mario
Luigi
Pikachu
Jigglypuff

I don´t like:
Mr. Game And Watch
Zelda/Shiek
Bowser

Stages
I like:
Final Destination
Great Bay

I don´t like:
Hyrule Temple
Ice Mountain
Venom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back