Tail's missing emblem. Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

RohnanOmino

I've found most of the emblems in the game alone, But i'm only missing one. After spending HOURS of trying I just cant find tails' emblem on ERZ1. I even googled it, they said it was on the left wall in the lava conveyor belt area, but it wasnt. Help please?

You know, you could always check in the IWAD. Go to the MAINCFG lump, look up the emblems for ERZ1, and check the coordinates in MAP22 of zones.dta.

It's not Tail's, or Tails's, it's Tails'. It's not Knuckle's or Knuckles's, it's Knuckles'.

I'm not much of a Grammar Nazi, but this kind of thing really annoys me.

Actually, D00D, "Tails's" and "Knuckles's" are also correct, and generally preferred because it makes it clear that "Tails" and "Knuckles" are not plural. Sure, it looks weird, but when has the English language ever had rules that make sense?

Actually, D00D, "Tails's" and "Knuckles's" are also correct, and generally preferred because it makes it clear that "Tails" and "Knuckles" are not plural. Sure, it looks weird, but when has the English language ever had rules that make sense?

hahahahaha, portuguese too.

Actually, I think it's the only grammatically correct form. It's only very recent common usage that has started to make dropping the apostrophe following singular S's commonplace.

You know, you could always check in the IWAD. Go to the MAINCFG lump, look up the emblems for ERZ1, and check the coordinates in MAP22 of zones.dta.
The emblem data isn't hidden there. It is hidden deep within a chamber past a waterfall inside a cave in a valley past a bamboo field on an island with nothing else across the sea so no one can ever, ever find it.

(it's in g_game.c)

When you get to the last star post, backtrack a few steps and drop down to the room with the diagonal springs. Between it and the antigrav section, there is a breakable wall that leads back into Knuckles' path.

srb20009n.png

Look in the image marked with a blue... uh, thing around it, that's where Tails Emblem is, also used DEVMODE to hopefully show you the Co. to it. This is on Knuckles path.

tailsemblemerz1.png

Orange dot is where I'm kinda standing at as Tails, the big red X is where Tails Emblem is hiding at, look there. Again, on Knuckles Path.

To enter Knux Path as Tails...
srb20000s.png

This wall can be broken by anyone.

Last edited:
I hate ERZ1. I couldn't get this emblem because i can't fly through those strange stretched corridors. I hit the wall and fell down! I wanna cry

I hate ERZ1. I couldn't get this emblem because i can't fly through those strange stretched corridors. I hit the wall and fell down! I wanna cry

All you need is Patience and Skill using Tails' flying ability.

That and lots of lives and free time.

Now, if only i could actually make my total game time 23 minutes.

Thanks everyone, but I had already found it after a long hard scan of the level. I actually accidentally broke the wall lol. But thank you all again, I really wish I would have just checked this thread again....would've made life a lot more easy -_-;;

Edit: And Erick, I know exactly how you feel, I've been trying HARD to get 23 minutes. Right now, I'm on 30.

Last edited:
I don't even think getting under 23 minutes is possible! I had more than that even before I did ERZ2. That gave me 5 MORE MINUTES. Ugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back