Phoenix Wright

Status
Not open for further replies.
Phoenix Wright's a pretty cool guy. Defends cases and doesn't afraid of anything.

In all honesty, I've never tried it. From what I've heard, though, it's worth buying.

sonic260 said:
Has anyone played any of the Phoenix Wright series? It's a pretty good game that's more of a shocking novel with all of its plot twists
I would call it a interactive semi-drama novel.

Anyway, Phoenix Wright is awesome. its my favorite game series of all time.
Also, just as a head warning, if you talk about the cases in any detail, please use ROT-13 to encode spoilers, the same website can be used for decoding.

Blue Warrior said:
Phoenix Wright's a pretty cool guy. Defends cases and doesn't afraid of anything.

In all honesty, I've never tried it. From what I've heard, though, it's worth buying.
Its one of the best games I EVER played, I suggest that you give the games a try.

Well, I never played the game, but I like to go on Youtube and watch a playthrough of the Pheonix Wright games. I could play it, but just I don't have enough money to go out and buy the games right now. The only game I didn't like in the series was Apollo Justice Ace Attorney, it just didn't have that feeling when he was yelling "Objection!", "Hold it!", or "Take that!" in a heroic way, and he didn't point his finger that much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back