Do you like to read?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Idea relating to Pendragon: How would you react to a Saint Dane WAD? I'm considering one, but spriting him would be very tricky, and require some imagination...

Here's what I've got so far:

Before you say anything, those red things are scars, not antennae.
(If I go through with it, those will be bigger)

I've read Harry Potter and Hardy Boys. I've also been reading a Star Wars book trilogy called The Dark Nest. It's by Troy Denning, and the whole thing is awesome.

fawfulfan said:
Idea relating to Pendragon: How would you react to a Saint Dane WAD? I'm considering one, but spriting him would be very tricky, and require some imagination...

Here's what I've got so far:

Before you say anything, those red things are scars, not antennae.
(If I go through with it, those will be bigger)
In any book except Harry Potter, I imagine some characters as Sonic characters. My imagination can only go so far -.-' I imagined Saint Dane as Mephiles! XD

Well, that was short and to the point. Nice collection, btw.
@fawlfulfan: a Saint Dane WAD? hmm...At one time I did actually read that series, but I quit after the 8th book because I didn't like the outcome. It was just like reading Snape killing Dumbledore in Harry Potter. But I'm kind of straying off-course here. Are you sure he actually wears a business suit? Keep in mind he's a space and time-traveling demon. Why would he choose to wear a business suit? Just wondering, is all.

Angelus_the_echidna said:
Well, that was short and to the point. Nice collection, btw.
@fawlfulfan: a Saint Dane WAD? hmm...At one time I did actually read that series, but I quit after the 8th book because I didn't like the outcome. It was just like reading Snape killing Dumbledore in Harry Potter. But I'm kind of straying off-course here. Are you sure he actually wears a business suit? Keep in mind he's a space and time-traveling demon. Why would he choose to wear a business suit? Just wondering, is all.

I've gotten to the ninth book now. Bear in mind Uncle Press's words in the second book: Saint Dane would fail when he thinks he's won. The end of the ninth book shows a glimmer of hope, but I won't spoil it in case you ever do start reading it again.

Also, look back in the books about Saint Dane's description. He does indeed wear a black suit, though it hasn't been explained why.

EDIT: Updated Saint Dane's standing sprites. Are these an improvement?

They need shading. And he needs to have a black leather jacket instead of a suit and tie. And try to make it look Asian

And post it in a thread that it isn't completely off-topic in. This isn't the "show your sprites off to the world" thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back