3d models in srb2?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mystic said:
The only use I see is being able to see people properly when you look straight down in match, which is so narrow I don't see it being worth it.

Actually, you can draw the sprites in OGL like they're drawn in software --- I'm not too sure why Doom ports that use OGL don't do it *shrug*. If I'm bored one day I'm going to change it.

Thank you, firemario.

1000!!!!!!!! WOOOOTTT !!! ! ! ! ! ! ! !!11 11one one one one TWO!

Uh, yeah, I think they KNOW people want the game finished, so I doubt it's really going to make them all that mad. It's just confirmation of what was already known.

Personally I like sprites more than models in general

Amen.

Uh, yeah, I think they KNOW people want the game finished, so I doubt it's really going to make them all that mad.

It makes them want to finish the project. The more people that want a game to be finished, the more likely it is to be finished.

I dont know if my sexy laptop can handle the 3d models xD. It probably will, if it has a low poly count.

Mine can handle anything you throw at it. Hell, if it can handle Doom 3 Ultra 1024x768 4x anti-aliasing I think a few high-poly 3D models aren't a problem.

I'm crossing the line into bragging. :roll:

EvilCowSlayer said:
Mine can handle anything you throw at it. Hell, if it can handle Doom 3 Ultra 1024x768 4x anti-aliasing I think a few high-poly 3D models aren't a problem.

I'm crossing the line into bragging. :roll:

What is it with you people and your endless amount of cash to buy these things!? O_O

*shrug*

I just know that, someday, I hope to have a lot of cash to buy a similar PC. Although I'm going PCI-E x16, not AGP x8.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back