What's your favorite Pokémon? (Legendaries are allowed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It´s been long since I last posted here, so my opinion also changed, now my favourite Pokemon is...

20080910094105%21Armaldo.png

Armaldo, why? cuz it's smexy.

No, actually Armaldo is my 2nd favorite, my favorite actually is...
OBAMASNOW_by_pkmnguardecthel.png

You just HAD to see it coming.

Last edited:
I like Slowpoke. He's the one water type that can learn fire blast and flamethrower. Also his cry is my favorite

Venusaur. My favorite starter ever.

But he may soon be dethroned the grass type starter for the new black and white version looks really cool...

Well, this may not go with the topic, but after having analysed carefully Pokémon in Wifi battles, I came to the conclusion to wich the ultimate Pokémon is, I also didn´t like the result, but here it goes.

The ultimate Pokémon is... PALKIA. You may be like, ¨No, DIALGA´s cooler¨ but here is why it´s the Ultimate Pokémon:

1) It only has 1 weakness, and that weakness only does 2X damage, not even 4X.
2) It´s got a freaking high speed stat.
3) It can learn the moves: Aura Sphere, Ice Beam, Surf, Spacial Rend in the same set. Making it able to get a Supereffective move on basically anything.
4) High Special attack.

I really don´t think even Arceus can beat this beast, well, now the topic can die in peace.

My absolute favorite is Nidoking.
My second is Jigglypuff,
and my 3rd would probably be Charizard.

The topic ain't dying on my watch (maybe)!

My favorite Pokemon? I guess that's Gliscor. I even made a Spore version of him. I just like him by the way he looks tough cause he's cool in my opinion, but I never bothered EVing one because I suck at that. Maybe once I'll get my Black & White (No I don't read the japanese info on sites, that's just spoilers!), I might have a diffrent favorite one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back