I Need Some Advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DS # 1

One Rude Dewd.
There is a girl at my school and her and I are good friends (I guess i can say...). Now I like her and need some advice to 'attract' her...
Time for operation: 'Attraction'.

---------- Post added at 04:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:12 PM ----------

Please respond.

There's this type of cologne you can get. It's called Sex Panther, by Odeon. It's illegal in nine countries. It's made with bits of real Panther, so you know it's good. They've done studies, y'know. 60% of the time: it works. Every time.

But yeah, if you don't get my point, you're better off going it yourself. If she likes you (albeit "as a friend") for who you are, you don't need random strangers telling you how to act to get this girl to fall for you. We have no clue of her personality, or yours. Good luck on getting out of the Friend Zone, though.

From terrible personal experiences I'd strongly recommend that you just keep your friendship. Attracting a girl has no one answer either. They aren't robots or something...

From my very limited experience with relationships, I'd say they tend to happen spontaneously. So, you may like this girl, but she may or may not like you. It's one of those things you really can't anticipate.

So like akirahedgehog said, try to become authentic friends with her. Find out if you're interested in any of the activities she likes, join them, and talk to her as you would with anybody else. If something deeper developes from there, then good for you.

...And whatever you do, don't let her see this thread!

Mm. I agree with everyone here. Find stuff that she likes though. I hate to brag, because this actually gets annoying after a while, but I can name at least 4 girls that like me. Try to be as nice and cute as you can. If you have any artistic skills, make her something. Try to be smooth and think what you'll say. And from like... almost all of my friends say that there's SOME need to be attractive. Gamegeek doesn't fly past them too much. :P

We might be able to help more if we knew what you liked and what she's like.

Hehe... My brother's watching a cartoon and the characters have trouble with that right this seccond.

Last edited:
It happens naturally, imo. Do everything you can to be closer to her, but at the same time, not freak her out.

In any friendship, the other person will be freaked out when you reveal a fact or do something that's too intimate to her, or too unexpected, or too "close". You folks are good friends already, so you could just get closer little-by-little, by communicating and disclosing your inner interests and opinions little-by-little, and you'll naturally share more as you two get more comfy w/ each other. If this gal wants to have a closer friendship, she'll do the same! Relationships get closer through this process of little-by-little disclosure, so eventually, you can share more intimate things as you folks feel more comfortable.

tl;dr, do whatever feels comfortable. Whatever you do, don't force your way inside in a week. That'll have her running for the hills.

Last edited:
From my very limited experience with relationships, I'd say they tend to happen spontaneously. So, you may like this girl, but she may or may not like you. It's one of those things you really can't anticipate.

So like akirahedgehog said, try to become authentic friends with her. Find out if you're interested in any of the activities she likes, join them, and talk to her as you would with anybody else. If something deeper developes from there, then good for you.

...And whatever you do, don't let her see this thread!

she doesen't know anything about SRB2... + I'm a wee nervous to talk to her about ANYTHING! Hopefully 1 day if I become partners with her during math, I CAN TRY MAH LUCK!

---------- Post added at 03:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:19 PM ----------

Oh yeah, I forgot I can't explain all of it though publicly but back in 1st or 2nd grade, WE used to have a relationship and more if... well, thats enough.
Hehe.

I refuse to call anything before you hit 13 to be considered an actual relationship, in 1st/2nd grade you don't even know the meaning of the word love.

We all get it, I've fallen for my best friend numerous times, and it's often a painful experience because once you're in the best guy friend zone, getting into the boyfriend zone is a near impossible task that I only managed to achieve once, and am trying to achieve again.

Also, they can smell fear.

Oh.. I've seen this a way to much..

Probably you can get advice from a girl.. Like me..

Technically I'll just say, be yourself. Personally I don't like guys who try to act like they aren't themselves, and yes we aren't robots XD just talk to her and get the relationship going on.

<.< I wouldn't date till both are truly in love, honestly later on sometimes things get out of hand.

Lotsa people wrote:
"...Just be yourself!" (or some varient of that)

Huh. I hear people say this all the time.

But what if your "natural self" is a sullen, suspicious pessimist? Do you try to change that or do you find somebody who's also a sullen, suspicious pessimist? Instead of "sharing happiness", can a couple "share misery", or something like that?

This is all totally hypothetically speaking, of course. :/

If the person does not like who you are, than that's just the way it is. you can't fake being someone else forever unless you change for GOOD.

...or "Become the Mask" so to speak.

Oh.. I've seen this a way to much..

Probably you can get advice from a girl.. Like me..

Technically I'll just say, be yourself. Personally I don't like guys who try to act like they aren't themselves, and yes we aren't robots XD just talk to her and get the relationship going on.

<.< I wouldn't date till both are truly in love, honestly later on sometimes things get out of hand.
Awesome advice there!

Well, I'm too nervous to go up to her and ask, so I told one of my friends to tell her on Friday on the bus route. Sometimes her friends like to mess with the boys in my class. Plus, she likes to slap my head for some reason. :D

You told someone else to tell her? Not a wise move, not only because it's someone else, but because if you don't make a move sharpish things get awkward. I've been there, and stayed there for a good 4 months before shifting, it wasn't really a nice experience.

My advice won't be the best, because I have yet to attract a mate myself. However...

I would recommend asking her to go and "hang out". Keep doing this. Start out still acting like a regular friend, but over time, try to make these get-togethers a little more like "dates". I don't think it can hurt.

I've been able to make fond relationships with many different women. Most of them are good friends to me with a few of them almost being able to go somewhere with them; That is if I hadn't turned them down.

What I normally do is try and be as honest and blunt as possible. I also try to be as formal as possible unless if the situation calls for some frivolous nonsense. I state what is on my mind most of the time and tend to be descriptive about it. Of course with how I was brought up, I would always feel bad about making others (Whether it be friends, family, or teachers) feel uncomfortable or irritated if it was by my doing. If a statement was ever to be made from my girlfriend about her looking down on herself, I would lie of course to make her feel better.

Whether or not this would work for you can most certainly be up for question. Though I can certainly say that I have had my fair share of breakups with women.

When someone found out and told, she said she knows. 0.0 But... I don't know teh answer: YES OR NO. It won't hurt meh. (Thinks of the previous relationship.) Giggity goo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back