SRB2 v2.0 is here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sonict said:
You mean 2.0.1. You get it from the srb2.org website. There is a small download for the patch since it is just an exe update. DO NOT USE THE SRB2UPDATER AT THIS TIME! IT IS BUGGED AND WILL "DOWNGRADE" YOUR VERSION INSTEAD!

Go to Srb2.org, go to download. And then you will see a patch for 2.0.1? If so, thanks, I'll try and tell you the results.

Re: SRB2 v2.0 is here! (NO SPOILERS PLEASE)

SSNTails said:
SRB2 v2.0 is now available.
I'm so happy to have final release in my computer. Now WinRAR is doing his work, let's see if it has everything needed... Bye 1.09.4 welcome 2.0.1!!!

See ya,
Marc Sances Software(Yeeep!)

Finally, this moment is here, my DL is nearly done =D

Well done stjr for all the work you've done over the 11 years. I think this is probally one of the most successful fangames to date yet, and must be one of the longest fangames running, and is even still popular. All my thanks goes to you guys.

-Hyperknux

Also congrats on the baby SSN. Great news to hear.

Downloaded, got toasted by Deep Sea Zone because I got distracted by the scenery. :)

Awesome so far. I hope that netgames will be equally cool and then we have a winner.

Yeah and without opengl, it looks ugly on my computer. And I can't change video configuration from 8 bit to 32 bit. Can you help me ?

Downloaded; 'tis the awesomeness I was expecting. Many thanks to SSN and the "Sky Sanctuary Team" for sticking with it for so long and producing what is probably one of the most successful and downright fun Sonic fan games ever.

With that, farewell SSN and have a good life with your new baby.

-Djermy

Alright, we have established that netgames are awesome too. Special weapons are now a lot more common and the new ring types allow more tactics, defense in CTF is easier but stirring up the enemy base can still be managed. The new maps are good, Twisted Terminal has nice gimmicks but is slightly confusing (and, otherwise, awesome), the ice map plays out nicely, Nimbus Ruins is still the same highly annoying stage, the rotation is better now overall. I liked the old look of silver cascade, but visuals are good too.

Overall, great job Sonic Team Junior. I never had that much fun playing CTF.

I still have yet to beat CEZ2, but I will when I find time to bear the lag again. I don't think this computer is dual-core, SSN. =P

But a lagtastic CEZ2 was worth it. It was genuinely still pretty well-done.

However, after some DEVMODE twice, I wanted to play some Red Volcano and Eggrock.

Eggrock Zone is utterly incredible. Everything I loved about Dandjr Palace, made even better. And those polyobjects are much more powerful than how I interpreted my Steam conversations with Spazzo. I like that. I interpreted them to mean that they HAVE to stretch floor-to-ceiling, but I see that this is not true. I really love the insane lack of enemies; it was much appreciated.

Act 1 took too many times to count, but it was one of the best experiences I ever had in a video game. Act 2, well, I'm still working on it. I'll find out how to fight the camera and do quick platforming upside down on crushers. Even though I've played upside down from S3&K, heck, I'm still not used to it.

I haven't even played Multiplayer yet. I look forward to this.

Ghost_Zero said:
Hurry up with the Wiki, I'm sure everyone wants to map for this as much as I do!

I'll be starting to take screenshots for token and emblem locations. Firstly I have to post all my scripts and cfgs from 1.09.4 to 2.0.1 ans set up the new folders.

Also, I'm opening the maps in DB. It's amazing. I'm seeing Devs have put lots of effort in.

Ezer.Arch said:
Also, I'm opening the maps in DB. It's amazing. I'm seeing Devs have put lots of effort in.
Speaking of which, have you found the gravity flip linedef? I haven't; the closest thing to it is the gravity boots monitor.....

Eblo said:
Ezer.Arch said:
Speaking of which, have you found the gravity flip linedef? I haven't; the closest thing to it is the gravity boots monitor.....
Can't you just go open MAP22 or 23 and find it yourself...?

Kaysakado said:
Eblo said:
Ezer.Arch said:
Can't you just go open MAP22 or 23 and find it yourself...?
I've tried that, with surprisingly little results :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back