• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

MoonBase.wad

Status
Not open for further replies.

PHCC

Too fast for you to see me.
After see tyrcity, I took a very old map made by me and decided to finish it.
The map is a base on the moon, and you can teleport to the earth, and etc etc etc.... The emeralds are in the map, and to finish you have to catch them(like tyrcity).

Screenshots:

srb20037.png

srb20032.png

srb20033.png

srb20034.png

srb20035.png

srb20036.png

These screenshots are of the moon part and the earth part.

Ewww...I just played this. At the moment, it's horrendous. The rings aren't Ambushed (they don't float), everything is totally flat and empty, and your texture choices are awful.

Seems more like a Casual Room map to me. If you're going for a single player/coop map, make it more interesting. I saw absolutely NO enemies in those screenshots. What's a map without enemies?

Hey, this is the moon, don't wait a lot of things on this part of the map.I'll make the rings float later.

Seems more like a Casual Room map to me. If you're going for a single player/coop map, make it more interesting. I saw absolutely NO enemies in those screenshots. What's a map without enemies?
Yes, I made this map only for casual rooms, and yes again, the map have enemies, but they aren't on the screenshots.

NOTE: This map was made only for the multiplayer mode, because you need to change the character sometimes to get the emeralds.

The map is close to be finished, I need only two or three days to put it into the submissions.

EDIT: sorry, I didn't find a regular moon texture, then, I've put a gray sand texture.

Last edited:
I made a moon map back for 1.09. I never finished it, but from my experience making it, I can help you.

...No, wait, I can't. I have to get the file first to look at... Be right back...

This map doesn't seems ugly at all. You made a good moon based map, but...... sorry for ask, but what is that thing on the 6th screenshot? it have a button on the top of it?
I don't know, this map looks normal in the design, I don't care too much about the map design, I'm just interested in how much I'll have funny on it.

I tested the map sometimes on SRB2, maybe fawfulfan entered on one of these testings, I don't remember.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back