The Official SRB2 Launcher

Status
Not open for further replies.
maek sonci sing and dance to u while u pick optoins

Seriously, though, just make it not an eyesore. >.<

make it so you are able to select more than one wad at a time so you don't have to keep on clicking add a million times.

Not true *sonicfreak94 knows this because of his brother adding so many wads that he crashed sonicfreak94's PC, and that's one resin sonicfreak94's PC crashed*

This reminds me of the launcher I was planning on packaging with SASRB2 should I have ever gotten around to finishing the damn thing.

sasrb2launcher.gif

BlazeHedgehog said:
This reminds me of the launcher I was planning on packaging with SASRB2 should I have ever gotten around to finishing the damn thing.
I tried my hands at an MMF launcher, but I couldn't figure out how to properly organise the wad list, so I quit. Quite a shame, too.

One thing this new launcher should have is to add SOCs. Like the current launcher can add WADs, PRLs, and other files, I hate it when I'm testing SOCs that I have to search for it.

A serious need for a launcher that actually works.

We seriously need a launcher that works. Apparently, anytime I run SRB2, with OpenGL and a WAD file from the launcher, I get an error stating: "R_InstallSpriteLump: Bad or missing frames in EMERA0" and it angers me! This even happens when I run Software. I can run fine from the executables, but once I get to launcher... BAM! An error kicks my fury up a notch. This is even after a fresh install.

This crap

You can't add wads that are outside of SRB2's main folder if you use the launcher. Just an FYI.

All my Wads are in the SRB2 Folder, even my backups. This is what annoys me. I have narrowed it down even further, to the OpenGL box. Anytime that is checked I get it.

How about when you add in wads, it tells you ahead of time what gets replaced...like for example, MAP01 is replaced by whatever.wad, whichever.wad replaces MAP02, and stupidskin.wad replaces Sonic, etc.

Ok, here is the most important feature that will ever be requested...

A friggin' exit confirmation screen.

I hate it when it seems my SRB2 launcher window magically disappears. It irks me. It makes me want to cut myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back