sugestion

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh oh oh i got it metal sonic could shoot missles instead throwing rings
And for people who think metal shouldnt be a secret character remeber metalsonic was a secret character in Sonic R,sonic adventure 2
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metal_Sonic
180px-Metalsonic.PNG

MetalSonic5555, we know that Metal Sonic has been a part of the classic games. He was a boss in Sonic 2, Sonic 3K, and Sonic CD.

However, you're forgetting the vital point that if we were going to have him, he'd have to be drawn. It takes well over 200 frames of animation to create an SRB2 character. This is why Knuckles isn't done, for instance.

Personally, I think having the normal characters complete is much higher priority than having a bunch of secret characters.

Yes, it does. However, I'd assume it was created by editing the official sprite, correct? None of the things that end up in SRB2 are sprite edits at this time. If you can change AJ's mind on this, go ahead, but I sure can't. I already tried.

Mystic said:
It takes well over 200 frames of animation to create an SRB2 character.
I thought it was 130 frames. (?)

Mystic said:
I'd assume it was created by editing the official sprite, correct?
I believe it was based on the artwork featured in the manual.

Mystic said:
None of the things that end up in SRB2 are sprite edits at this time.

The Techno Hill walls sure look like Emerald Hill's :roll:

The HUD (top) and bubbles are direct copies from Sonic 2. :D

And did you know GFZROCK looks like Green Hill's walls? :eek:

Neo Chaotikal said:
I thought it was 130 frames.
Don't look at me. I can't draw. I know it's over 100...lesse, 34x5 is 170. I think a few of those can be copied. It's still a lot, though

Neo Chaotikal said:
I believe it was based on the artwork featured in the manual.
I know the standing frame for that Metal Sonic sprite is AJ's. I think he actually drew a lot of that, but I don't really know how it was made. It's missing a few sprites, if I recall, but the Metal Sonic sprite is probably workable with some tweaking.

Neo Chaotikal said:
Mystic said:
None of the things that end up in SRB2 are sprite edits at this time.

The Techno Hill walls sure look like Emerald Hill's :roll:

The HUD (top) and bubbles are direct copies from Sonic 2. :D

And did you know GFZROCK looks like Green Hill's walls? :eek:
I'll note that those aren't edits. They're either direct rips or inspired by the original material. You have pointed out a few obvious and intentional throwbacks to the original games, though.

I'm not saying that it's not possible to get custom characters in the game, but I'm mostly replying to the dolts with the "PUT SHADOW INTO THE GAME LOL" that I get in my e-mail. Putting Metal Sonic in the game would be great, in my opinion. Go convince AJ.

someone correct me if im wrong but can't you just edit the sonic character into a metal. I think there would be a way.

Vector was an integral member of the Sonic series and should be included as a main character.

but can't you just edit the sonic character into a metal.

You aren't very informed, are you? There's already a Metal Sonic WAD that's an edit of Sonic. It's even been said in the posts above yours! XD

Oh yeah, and here are some question marks:

? ?? ? ? ?

Learn to use them in your questions.

I think there would be.

You think there would be what? That there would be enough food to end world hunger? That there would be a million dollars in my bank? That you would someday learn to use English properly?

*laughs*

lol, food.

Actually there are 2 Metal Sonic WADs out there, one being well-known by everyone in this topic but you (metalsonic5555) and the other probably known aswell, called Metallix, which doesn't work in any of the recent releases, due to the fact that it has missing animations, bad variables and is ugly. SRB2 Final Demo only accepts pretty WADs *cough*knux.plr*cough*.

Actually, Metallix has long been updated for 1.09, but no one have bothered to put it up on a site (or so I think) but it's here, somewhere.

I see you know punctuation, but for whatever reason it fell out of your sentence and into the line below. And turned into, like, question marks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back