• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Check out my Md2s

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeck Jims

Oh, THAT guy...
Sonic Team Junior
Kart Krew™️
anim_1-2.png

Link to video to see them in action. HERE
If you have any questions or suggestions feel free to post a reply. (I might even take request.)

The Moment MANY have waited for. Here is the RELEASE. The download is an ZIP file. DOWNLOAD ZIP. DOWNLOAD AMY. DOWNLOAD BRAWL SILVER. DOWNLOAD BRAWL TAILS

CLASSIC
Ok, took longer than I thought but here! A classic Pack! inside you will find the Classic Sonic- Now with shadeing! and a new spin. Rosy- Made from Classic Sonic.
Classic Tails And Classic Knuckles- Taken from Bagjac's Download on youtube and converted to md2, and animated by Me. Credit to Him for the Models. And to me for ALL the animating.
Download!
anim_1-10.png

ALL CHARACTER DOWNLOADS
ENIMIES, TVs, ETC.

Last edited:
They look fine. Silver has circles under his shoes though. My requests are chao, amy and the tails doll.

They're okay, but Metal Sonic's spikes seem wierd, and the Silver model needs improvement. Other than that, they're pretty good.

Of course I have some bugs to work out, but like I said "Shadow, Silver, Flare, and Manic (Unleashed) need to be redone for srb2 2.0.6. The rest are finished or close to it."

As for making a Chao that would be easy. Amy might be tricky and Tails Doll is started.

Also Silver dose have the "Circles" under his shoe but they are dark.
You guys can help out by giving me some textures. I have almost nothing.

I wish I could convert Maya files into MD2s. I have a really cool Tails/Mario model. Anyone know how to? Does changing the suffix using the "Rename" function work?

@Fawfulfan: I think he ment just the head is the same. I never thought of doin Espio but now its just copie-paste Metal's Head on a fresh sonic and getting started. Also, I have a question for you Fawfulfan. Would these be ok to put in your 4Shared Account?

anim_1-3.png

Ok I will put them in as soon as they are Done. Also I Fixed Metal Sonic's head, and Silver's Head.
anim_4.png

Last edited:
It doesn't look much better to me. The point is that the spikes are all too long and stick out at too wide of an angle.

Maybe you just can't see it from this angle but trust me they are better.

---------- Post added at 02:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:19 PM ----------

Ok guys I got what you were saying and fixed it for real.
anim_1-4.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back