E3 (Speculation, Anticipation, etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bigboi

So, E3 is less than a week away, and shit is going to be tight. Personally, I think we're going to hear some huge things; some expected, some out of the blue. Well, except for Nintendo, of course.

Anyway, what kind of things do you want to happen or think will happen? I, personally, think we're going to see some great shit from Capcom, like Mega Man Legends 3, and perhaps a new 2D entry in the series.

Also, I'm still betting on Duke.

I demand a Megaman 10 for the DSi and the Wii. I don't have a DSi, but I'm saving up money for it, and I'd love to play the non-crappy games on there.

I demand for the following:

#1). Metal Gear Raiden - Yeah, Raiden from Metal Gear will be having his own game sometime soon.

#2). Duke Nukem Forever - I really want to see the finished product of Duke Nukem forever soon, the game looks awesome, I'm going to join the DNF bandwagon.

#3). Halo 3: ODST - Really can't wait for the new Halo 3, it will sure dominate Halo Wars, and the original Halo 3.

#4). The King of Fighters XII - POWER GEYSER! The new KOF looks awesome so far, and yeah, I really want to see Mai Shiranui in the game, since there's only like 4 females in the Console Versions of the game.

#5). The PSP2 (AKA the PSP Go!), and the PS3 Slim - Yeah, there are leaked photos of the PS3 slim in the internet, as for the PSP2, there are no leaked photos so far, but the worst thing about it is the lack of UMD support...

#6). Metal Gear Solid 4 for the Xbox 360 - Long rumored, and highly requested, I heard that the game will show up on Microsoft's Press Conference, but it's just a rumor if it will make it to E3.

Fyrus said:
Isn't there the upcoming PSP 2000? Or is that already out?

Well, the PSP 2000 already came out in 2007, and it was also called The "PSP Slim and Lite"

I'm looking for info on Pikmin 3, especially since I update a news site about it.

Overall, though, I'm basically just hoping for some actual material on the Wii.

Never mind, I'm just hoping for something to get me interested in buying video games again. This last year has been a complete rut of big name games I'm actually interested in playing.

the new Zelda game hopefully (Cant help it, I have been playing Mojoras (SP?) mask and have been wondering what the newest game would be like), Pikmin 3, some new Project Trico information and maybe a new sonic game (Not counting the racing one that got announced recently) are what I am hoping for this year.

I hope to God that they'll spill the beans on that new Mario game. I know they're working on something. They said they reassembled the Super Mario crew. I want to see results. It's been so long since Nintendo has come up with anything good (although the same could be said of many other companies - sans Valve, who's doing quite a good job right now), that I would really be quite happy if they were to come up with something worth writing home about.

Mikel said:

#2). Duke Nukem Forever - I really want to see the finished product of Duke Nukem forever soon, the game looks awesome, I'm going to join the DNF bandwagon.

#6). Metal Gear Solid 4 for the Xbox 360 - Long rumored, and highly requested, I heard that the game will show up on Microsoft's Press Conference, but it's just a rumor if it will make it to E3.
Too bad Duke Nukem Forever just got canceled and it would take 7 xbox 360 discs to fit MGS4 into the xbox 360. =/

Honestly, I want to see what the hell this means. Big Boss flashes in randomly at times, and each time the countdown ends, you see Raiden with one eye (apparently), then it goes back to another countdown.

I heard that the game will be a game that spans the entire Metal Gear Saga, but I find that hard to believe. If it has the same graphics MGS4 had (which is likely, they don't go backwards graphically other than Portable Ops, but that was PSP), it won't fit onto a disc so easily.

I have heard rumors of a new Z.O.E game, if this turns out to be true I might get a PS3

They'll most likely be talking about Megaman Star Force 3--although a little too briefly--and apparently someone will attempt to get the new high score on Donkey Kong.

Oh, and coverage will be on G4 for those who have it.

Orangelink said:
Mikel said:

Too bad Duke Nukem Forever just got canceled and it would take 7 xbox 360 discs to fit MGS4 into the xbox 360. =/

Too bad people can go back on cancellation as a publicity stunt and MGS4 isn't hard to compress down, most of it is probably cutscenes anyways. I swear I heard something about putting the game on the disc multiple times to speed up loading times too...

I honestly hate the newer Megaman games. They're anything but difficult nowadays. Megaman 9 was perfect.

glaber said:
Half Life 2 EP3 (Valve)
Yes. I've been waiting for this for ages now. They didn't say anything last E3, so I'm hoping they at least reveal a trailer and a release date. Also have somewhat little hopes up for Sonic Chronicles 2.

I want:
1.) An announcement that Sega will kill Sonic.
2.) An announcement that Sega will send me a free After Burner Climax machine in a semi truck.
3.) Nintendo cancels Wii Sports Resort and stops producing Wii Sports discs.
4.) Wii gets packed with The Conduit.
5.) Dreamcast 2 is announced.
6.) No more stupid peripherals announced.

thats about it for now...

akirahedgehog said:
I want:
1.) An announcement that Sega will kill Sonic.
2.) An announcement that Sega will send me a free After Burner Climax machine in a semi truck.
3.) Nintendo cancels Wii Sports Resort and stops producing Wii Sports discs.
4.) Wii gets packed with The Conduit.
5.) Dreamcast 2 is announced.
6.) No more stupid peripherals announced.

that's about it for now...
Of those, I disagree with 1, and don't care about the others. Instead of killing Sonic, why not give him over to Nintendo? They obviously know how to keep games good. (Mario/Zelda/etc.)

"Silver the Hedgehog"
lolololololololololololol
Mikel said:
Fyrus said:
Isn't there the upcoming PSP 2000? Or is that already out?

Well, the PSP 2000 already came out in 2007, and it was also called The "PSP Slim and Lite"
The lite is the PSP 3000

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back