The new Brak Eggman map.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don`t like it that much because I keep getting hit by falling space lava when I try to steer the missile. Especially when eggman constantly shoots the sticky glue that will make you fall to your doom.

You guys realize the entire reason we changed the map in the first place was to fix an exploit regarding the old platforms designed for Knuckles, right?

The chance of going back to the old map is roughly negative 200 percent.

犬夜叉;695880 said:
The chance of going back to the old map is roughly negative 200 percent.
I'm curious to know how it would work for something to be doubly impossible ;)

But yeah, in all seriousness, I like the new version anyway. It has indisputably better visuals, for one thing.

犬夜叉;695880 said:
You guys realize the entire reason we changed the map in the first place was to fix an exploit regarding the old platforms designed for Knuckles, right?
Let me guess. Players used the platforms as a shield? I did this too.

Those platforms were not part of my original design layout. I got complaints that Knuckles couldn't hit BE's head, so they were added in.

Those platforms were not part of my original design layout. I got complaints that Knuckles couldn't hit BE's head, so they were added in.

Of course, in fixing the exploit we decided to take the opportunity to add a more unique experience for Knuckles using the pillars there.
The next issue was the fact that the stage was HUGE and because you didn't realize it, you were afraid to steer too far away from the arena with the missiles.
So there you go. All that decoration has the functional purpose of giving you an idea of depth... although I'm sure I got a liiiiittle carried away, reactions seemed favorable so no harm done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back