• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

I have a good idea for something in srb2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone remember that game Sonic Unleashed that got horrible ratings?
If you did not know it was mostly because of the thing with Sonic turning into Sonic The Werehog at night. Well even though a lot of people hated that, I got a idea for something. I was thinking that maybe in a future update that a new type of levels could be added. They are Werehog Levels. They are the levels in the game but its nighttime and you fight Dark Gaia's Minions. In some parts of levels such as Green Flower Zone Act 1, When you go past the part with the first star post it will be blocked off and you have to go to the place with the house on it. I also know that this update would never happen but I just had this idea.

What do you think about this idea I came up with?

---------- Post added at 12:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:33 PM ----------

sorry I did not see that

I don't think It would be added to SRB2 officially, but It sounds like it would be an awesome add on to the game!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back