• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Primeiro mapa criado por mim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone!.
This map was made by me.
As I said in the forum, I'll still get by on the map because I could not alter the title of the map!

If you do not understand this language is that it is being translated by google translator and I am Brazilian do not speak very good English.

Continuing.

These are some pictures of my first map.

He is extremely small, however for beginners I think it looks good!.

75778575.png

90321168.png

14798934.png

69763480.png

Download:

Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?mk7pll3a1gzh0sx
Scan: http://www.virustotal.com/file-scan...3a98de712239cbf702cf1e688eb3f2171-1284172925#

Bye Bye :)

Try putting some more decoration things, and mix up the textures you use a little bit.

You can understand this, right...?

Also, if Google Translator is translating this right, you should make the wall texture less repetitive, also.

Hey, man, I'm brazilian too, and maybe I can help ya. Just contact me and I can give a push.
Tips for the map:
1) Use middle textures for the plaforms. I saw these platforms without grass borders and thought that something was missing.
2) I agree with Chaotic Chao. Vary up these textures. Using the same textures won't give life to the stage.
3) Two screenshots were without any enemies or decoration items. Try to make the stage a little prettier.
This is all. I think you should read the Level Designer 101 Tutorial. This would improve your skills. However, it is in English, and I'm writing an translated version of it. If you need, just PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back