Can someone give me a Tunes 13 and 14 MP3?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snowyfox

Hee-Hawk! That's a Giradonk
So I installed Ubuntu but my problem is...
I WANNA LISTEN TO THOSE TUNES SO BAD
Because they rule and I have SRB2 on WIndows but... I Just can't...I WANNA LISTEN TO THEM NOW!

Take the lumps out of music.DTA and use an audio program that supports OGG. SRB2 doesn't use MP3.

Well... Is there one for Ubuntu?
and I'm not good at doing that stuff so can somebody send an attachment of these tunes?Ogg or not I dont care
EDIT:and I wanna listen to them on another operating system

Last edited:
Get an OGG vorbis codec for whatever music playback software you use. They're pretty common, VLC even supports it natively.

Besides, any MP3 you get would just be a converted OGG, so this saves you a step. The only tune within the Arid Canyon range that was actually ever rendered in MP3 format is the remix (15), anyway.

Ubuntu supports OGG out of the box, you can use XWE to extract the lumps just as you would on Windows but you need Wine unfortunately.

Callum, last I checked, XWE doesn't work under WINE.

In any case, I just ripped all the files from the music wad on Windows, booted into Ubuntu, loaded up my Windows partition and copied all my files from Windows over to Ubuntu and converted them there.

Yes, he does. It'd be nice if that could be put on the site, or something... it does have every single music track in there.

Callum, last I checked, XWE doesn't work under WINE.

In any case, I just ripped all the files from the music wad on Windows, booted into Ubuntu, loaded up my Windows partition and copied all my files from Windows over to Ubuntu and converted them there.

XWE works fine for me under Wine with no extra configuration needed.

Bad news: I installed 4GB of Ubuntu =P
Good news: I Installed it again =P
Yeah,and where is Conic's Website?
I'd have to wait for dis thing to work, and I get a lot free!

Fixed
fake links -Admin

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back