• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Easy, removing the super virus from SRB2JTE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kirad

Alright, this is an actual thread, and this is real. Also, I personally like the super virus. But to the people who want it remove, here's a easy guide.

1 )Get a WAD editor
2 )Open srb2jte.wad
3 )Remove all shit about the super virus. ( sounds, pictures, etc. )
4 )Done.

How simple was that?

Kirad said:
That's exactly my question. But in my times of lurking, people actually want to remove it.[/i]

Because people don't understand how to avoid it. Not to mention children lurk the community for whatever reason, and the supervirus probably freaks them out. I dunno, I'm not four.

Wouldn't that cause the exe to cause consistency kicks when players get the supervirus in GFZ3? I haven't played it in ages, but I think you are still able to get the virus in netgames.

It would cause people to no longer be able to play netgames.

That and the supervirus is proof that people in this community aren't grown up enough to deal with scary things. :(

Removing the supervirus from JTE is like Barack Obama becoming president, it's impossible!
Oh wait...

TDSunshine said:

TDSunshine said:
Removing the supervirus from JTE is like Barack Obama becoming president, it's impossible!
Oh wait...

Barack Obama already became president, you dummy.

Yeah. But it wasn't even that funny in the first place.

Also, is there really any point in this topic? Like others said removing anything having to do with the super virus won't let you play netgames with it anymore, and, there are simpler ways already stated.

Everyone is creeped out by something, even if it's rediculous. Thats not something to be ashamed of.

Hell, I find something like the JTE face popping up on my screen to be creepy (not nightmare inducing obviously).

hyperson said:
And Why Delete the Super virus? Its awesome.
I find the supervirus hilarious, but also very annoying. I don't like static fading in and out of the screen when trying to play -_-.

Shiruba said:
hyperson said:
And Why Delete the Super virus? Its awesome.
I find the supervirus hilarious, but also very annoying. I don't like static fading in and out of the screen when trying to play -_-.

It wouldn't be awesome if someone that is paranoid to Viruses see it. My mom actually thought it was a real virus and I spent the next hour explaining to her that it was a different version of Srb2.

Ok, if a guy colored in red said in a deep voice, "BEWARE, THE POWER, OF THE SUPERVIRUS!" and someone ran away or started shaking, there's a problem. I just hate when things pop out of nowhere, but I'm sure a lot of other people do too. And I'm pretty sure SRB2JTE wouldn't even be on the MB if it had a real virus. Whats up with parents and things with virus in their name on their computer?

Shiruba said:
Ok, if a guy colored in red said in a deep voice, "BEWARE, THE POWER, OF THE SUPERVIRUS!" and someone ran away or started shaking, there's a problem. I just hate when things pop out of nowhere, but I'm sure a lot of other people do too. And I'm pretty sure SRB2JTE wouldn't even be on the MB if it had a real virus. Whats up with parents and things with virus in their name on their computer?

Because viruses BREAK your computer, which costs MONEY.
And you can just not look at the face, or you could restart JTE. Really.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back