• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Blue Heaven is being updated for 2.0 - details inside

Status
Not open for further replies.
srb20002.png

Looks alot better, this does give you the feel that you're up high of a well... Frigidly cold Peak. About the level, maybe you should use BMZ textures inside caves and some parts outside of it.

Ooh, I'm liking what I'm seeing, but I think you should decrease the intensity of it as a whole. It almost looks like a solid surface.

Ooh, I'm liking what I'm seeing, but I think you should decrease the intensity of it as a whole. It almost looks like a solid surface.

Yeah, that last layer almost looks like glass...than again, I can't really see how you could decrease the intensity in such a way that the last layer looks like thickening clouds but doesn't really look like glass. Either way, I like the idea and the presentation of it.

You do know that all the extra tracks in Blue Heaven are taken from Sonic Emerald Quest, right? In particular, I think Dark Palisades uses Underwater.

EDIT: Which begs the question, Tets. Why don't you use the digital versions? SRB2 supports modules.

If I'm not mistaken, at the time I was looking for music for my custom levels, SRB2 didn't support modules. I could be wrong, but that's how I remember it. In either case, music is the least of my concerns right now. As I already stated, my focus right now is fixing everything and making a new release.

Well, Tets, are you liking the name Lakebound Forge or not? Please respond. I'm getting of being ignored by you. Or have you already come up with a name for your water zone?

...Did you just delete and repost the same post just to grab attention for a stupid name? Hell, when did he say ANYTHING about a waterlevel? Do you even know about 1.09's Blue Heaven?

Last edited:
Blue Heaven website said:
Also in the future is a water themed level, to finish off the seven zone count. I have very little currently planned for it, but you can expect it to be almost completely unlike Deep Sea Zone in SRB2.
THIS is what he said about a water level. :P

Well, he still said nothing about name suggestions. Or anything other than it being water and un-DSZ-like.

...Did you just delete and repost the same post just to grab attention for a stupid name? Hell, when did he say ANYTHING about a waterlevel? Do you even know about 1.09's Blue Heaven?
pointlessfail.png

You hit the nail right on the head.

Last edited:
Well, yeah of course I did that(yes it's me, blahblahbal, just a different username, and I don't think you can ban me just for using a different username)! I was getting ignored by Tets! Do you realize I sent him 10 PMs about it and no response? It gets annoying after a while, don't you think?

Let's get this thread back on track now. I am indeed making a water themed level for Blue Heaven, but it's practically nonexistent right now. In case anyone else is wondering, I'm not taking suggestions for names. Also, my Blue Heaven website is horribly out of date. I have an updated version on my hard drive but I just haven't bothered to upload it yet.

Sorry for the bump. Okay, then, I'm sorry, but anyway, it's looking pretty good, Tets. Are you taking suggestions on anything else? Like emblem placement? A suggestion on emblem placement: Hide them harder. In v0.5.3, I didn't even look for them and I found them anyway. It's my belief that emblems should be hard to find.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back