Contest Discussion Topic (2.0.X)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I might enter the next contest... I've been very busy lately with school to do anything.
2d2sjq.png
;P If you don't know where I got inspired to draw these from, then your lame.

If you don't know where I got inspired to draw these from, then your lame.
D:

Also, when are you going to announce your level pack as the first level pack to be released on OLDC's, each OLDC there is- another glimpse of the level pack. =X

Mine isn't the first levelpack to be released upon the OLDCs. I believe Tets, FuriousFox, and few others have done the same thing with their levelpacks.

Last edited:
i might enter the next contest... I've been very busy lately with school to do anything.
2d2sjq.png
;p if you don't know where i got inspired to draw these from, then your lame.

penguinator... 2.0. Win, man, win.

I know I cant win with this Map, but I can try.
Behold, Galaxy Showdown!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

This map is not a normal Coop level, is a Boss Level!
Unsadly, images dont show the Lazer around Eggman.

You have to attack him with his missels, and avoid all his Powerfull attacks!
Map is already complete, but Eggman SOC is still incomplete

I've decided I'm not going to enter Peaceful Past Zone into this OLDC, the next, or in fact, any at all. It's not that it's not coming along well, in fact, it's turning out as good as I imagined it would, it's just that there is a LOT I want to do to it, and some of it involves extra content, like music and scripts. Obviously I wouldn't be able to do that with the rules on multiplayer maps.

Hello,
I present a picture of my race for the 2011 competition March / April : "Lost Feelings Island"
I hope to have time to finish it. I have one week to do this level.
It's a mix between styles
- Green Hill
- Sunset Hill
- Green Hill Caves

But he is unrelated to Greenflower.
What do you think?

(You can see the progress of my wad in my signature. It is written as a percentage.)

Ooh, one important thing there, IE. Rocks should not be square. Try making them a bit more natural.
Beautiful looking cascades there, too!

It's too late, I already put in the tab Submissions ...
But anyway, the Race is not supposed to be detailed. (Example: Race Alley.) The player does not spend his time looking at the corners.

Otherwise, there is a part of this race that I think you will like. A huge lake with small islets.
Too bad he lag a little.

In this connection, you will do the contest ?

In this connection, you will do the contest ?

I'm not quite sure I understand you there, am I right in guessing that you are wondering if I am entering the contest?

I'm not quite sure if I'll be entering it on a serious level. The serious level I was working on I decided will be too ambitious for the OLDC, what with scripts and custom music. I might throw something together as a rush entry, but nothing spectacular.

You can still update the level, you know.

No, I don't knew. I'll take the opportunity to improve the rocks, in this case. Thanks.

I'm not quite sure I understand you there, am I right in guessing that you are wondering if I am entering the contest?

That's right.
I'm not quite sure if I'll be entering it on a serious level. The serious level I was working on I decided will be too ambitious for the OLDC, what with scripts and custom music. I might throw something together as a rush entry, but nothing spectacular.

Ah, it looks to me very well already. The competition is not necessarily required ! (Basically, do not forget that it's just a yellow name with "Contest Winner".)
If you've already put a few wads in the release, for example, we know you're a good designer. Luckily for me and I'm good at level creation ...==> It rewards the multiplayer mode !

I may or may not be entering Single Player. Depends on whether I'm happy or not with what I've accomplished by the end of the month.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back