Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

JRose

LOL Man
The only relationship I have is with my computer. and I think it is getting serious to. I met her motherboard.

No one, because I'm not old enough to, um, yeah. Of course, at my age it's only school crushes and crap.

I'm unapproachable IRL. No, I'm single. I'd prefer to remain that way since I don't wanna get it with a Beer gussling Hickey.

spaz16 said:
You gotta wonder how old some of the people are on here though.
I don't NEED to wonder. We had an age topic here a while back. I'd say most people around here are about 12-ish.

I find that most people in my peer group are (in this exact order) liars, thieves, cheaters, and just plain stupid. Not saying that I am much better, but still.

I fail to see why you posted such a topic in a gaming forum. You should already know the answer already. :P

*ahem*

11801491136zk8.jpg

I've had 4(+?) girlfriends in my whole life.
All 4 of which have broke up with me.

How do you think I feel right now..?

I have a girlfriend. She's really nice. But she's thinking about marraige 2 years from now. We was best friends ever since Pre-K. We started dating in the 7th grade (I was like 12 or 13 at the time. She was 13 at the time).
We going to the 10th grade now (We are 15 . We turn 16 next year from now) and like on July 4th she had the whole marraige idea in her head so I said "Yeah, we are close". We told our parents and they was shocked (My grandma wants us to get married next year so she can be a great-grandmother). So we plan getting Married at age 17. She's the only person I dated and spend time with the most. And we don't have an open relationship (Go out with others while still dating/married with the one your still with). :D

You do realise marrage is a huge step you're taking, right? I say at the least, wait until you're old enough to drink (in my state, which is 21).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back