Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Both

• Neither.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm, in terms of what each character can actully do would i say Zero, but in terms of gameplay and how much i enjoyed their games X.

Something about the Zero games just didnt work for me.

I say both because X has has a ultimate form armors and different armors and in X6 Megaman gets to use Zero's Z-saber because they thought that Zero was dead.

Zero is great too. I like it when he has that black suit of his and that is hi ultimate form.

Here are the images:
irregblack.jpg

That is Zero ultimate form.

27.gif

Here is Megaman ultimata armor.

I like them both in X I didnt like the zero series too much mostly because I dont know how X died and why X and Zero became enemies.

I thought Axel was worthless in X8 because I never used him unless i needed to get a power up.

I always would do Megaman first before i did Zero. In my opinion Zero takes a little more skill to use than X.

Although megaman was the original main character of the series. The main character of the X series seems to be zero though because there are more cinematics when you play as him than X.

Im glad that capcom decided to fill gap between megaman and megaman X in X5 when they reveal that Zero was created by doctor Wily.

The above user. I like your username. Very original. :mrgreen:

I loved all the Megaman Zero games.

In MegamanX6 I'm at the last level with the Shadow Armor, Blade Armor, and I think there is another armor but I forgot it. I use ePSXe FTW.

Well, I've never gotten around to playing any Megaman games(<.<), but do know a bit about them, and -while Zero is "teh pwnz"- Megaman is the one who started it all, so I voted for both.

megadude67 said:
well i dont like either my favroite is AXL

LAWL NOT
Zero FTW.
Axl's weapons were nice, though. AND HE COULD AIM! OOOOH!
However, Zero has FANS! ENERGY FANS! ENERGY FANS OF DOOOOOOOOM! (This is in X8, mind you)
Plus, Ultimate - Black Armor Zero is pwnsome. I had an action figure of him once.

X8 was abominable.
X7 was the start of the end.
Anything before them was fantastic (especially X3 and 4).

Also, MVP, I just recently set that up again. I love trying to speedrun through stages and end up carelessly falling into a deathpit. I think my best time for Amazon Area is like 2 minutes.

Mega Man (THE WORDS ARE SPACED, god.) is by far much better if you know how to use him. Note that it was just "X" in the Mega Man X series.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back