Care For A Game Of Sonic Robo Battle 2?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you read the rules?
That's the first thing you should do when coming into a new forum.

Rule 8:
Don't ask for netgames in the forum. We know this is an SRB2 forum, but using a forum to set up a netgame is clumsy and doens't work well. If you want to set up a netgame with someone, use IRC instead. You can find people to play with in the channels #srb2general or #srb2fun on EsperNet.

shadowstar said:
Have you read the rules?
That's the first thing you should do when coming into a new forum.
It says you can talk about SRB2 and I am so I really don't see how I'm out of line

Rule 8:
Don't ask for netgames in the forum. We know this is an SRB2 forum, but using a forum to set up a netgame is clumsy and doens't work well. If you want to set up a netgame with someone, use IRC instead. You can find people to play with in the channels #srb2general or #srb2fun on EsperNet

shadowstar said:
Rule 8:
Don't ask for netgames in the forum. We know this is an SRB2 forum, but using a forum to set up a netgame is clumsy and doens't work well. If you want to set up a netgame with someone, use IRC instead. You can find people to play with in the channels #srb2general or #srb2fun on EsperNet
Well I can't get IRC so are you happy?

Deadly said:
shadowstar said:
Rule 8:
tell me shadowstar r u an oficiator??

Killer said:
Deadly said:
shadowstar said:
Rule 8:
tell me shadowstar r u an oficiator??
if ur not y do u care??

What? You want me to make a program like irc that's designed to let you ask for netgames?
That'd actually be pretty sweet... Can somebody go do that?
*cough* Anyway... Shadowstar's right. There's no exception to that rule.[/quote]

Dude, we don't type like that here.
Do it and you'll get banned. I've told you to read the rules multiple times, but apparently you weren't smart enough to either read them or obey them.

No, I'm not a mod, but I do know the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back