Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
THZ1 is Techno Hill Zone, Act 1 (a level in SRB2) DM is Death Match (a multiplayer mode) CTF is Capture the Flag (Another multi mode) and GFZ and CEZ are Green Flower Zone and Castle Eggman Zone, respectivly. I have yet to find any green flowers in GFZ, however...

The stems of the GFZ flowers are green. Plus the level is green except for the flowers.

"Death Match" mode is technically called match (or also battle) in SRB2, but people still abbreviate it DM from time to time.

There ISN'T a big green flower in GFZ!? There should be. Why else would it be Green Flower Zone!

In accordance with sonic tradition, there has to be some form of green on the first level as well as in its name (this is why I HATE SA 1&2).

at least sa1 had "emerald" in the first name. But agree that sa2 just totally had no elements from sonic in it. The music was horrible as well
"follow my rainbow" comes to mind...

thats what bothers me about sa2. If the best thing in that game was the GHZ (a secret zone mind you) why didn't they make all the levels as fun as that one rather than running through boring ones... especialy the *shugs* hunting stages

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 9, Members: 0, Guests: 9)

Back