Post your pics/art here!

Eliwood said:
sonicbackground2.png

Decent for MSPaint-ish graphics.

Last edited:
The villians for my "Seven Island" comic series. I tried to do the sheet manga styled but it didn't turn out that way.

Shiruba said:

The villians for my "Seven Island" comic series. I tried to do the sheet manga styled but it didn't turn out that way.

I like your Villans, They look well-developed.

Shiruba said:
Thanks. Here are the heroes:

[image]

I'll upload the Townsfolk and others later.
Just like last time, these are also awesome. Did you ever make A Comic out of this?

56k get money.

More stuff in GIMP. kthx.

sonicrunningfullspeed.gif

In this beauty, note the face. What face is this face?

sonicstandingaltface.gif

loleyes

frame1.gif

I tried animating this one but it failed.

BRAND NEW!!

WalkingTheWarPath.png

Another sketch of my fan character, and that arm cannon, I neglected to mention, and I just realized I screwed up on my avatar, but I'll fix it eventually.

Re: BRAND NEW!!

SWP (SRB2) said:

Another sketch of my fan character, and that arm cannon, I neglected to mention, and I just realized I screwed up on my avatar, but I'll fix it eventually.[/quote]

What,s that other gray thing that looks like its coming out of her boobs? Is it An Arm? Her Canon Arm?

EDIT: Oh I see, I couldn't tell at first though...

Edit 2: I don't think I have rights to do this, but do you want to see my "Eli Fix"?

EDIT 3: If you do not want this picture up here, then let me know, but Until then, here's an Eli Fix
[img]http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/493/elifix.png

Yay, I see artwrk of mine. =P
sktheirlifehalf.png

And if you're wondering, Lec (Pichu, Pikachu, Raichu) doesn't have a crush of Rosy (Budew, Roselia, Roserade). Rosy has a crush on Lec and Lec is embarrassed that she likes him and he doesn't want to hurt her feelings. As a Raichu, Lec told her about how he actually felt and said they should just be friends, Rosy agreed but couldn't get rid of her crush no matter what. She was still in love with Lec, but she kept it to herself this time. There we go, that's clear, I've been working on this for a week now, so yeah. =D

Edit: And for some reason, Lec as a Pichu looks evil, I don't know why. I think I darkened the picture too much.

Eliwood, you just made my day, the boobs should be bigger, but hey, it's fan art, and nothing inflates your ego better than fan art, also, the lego star wars drawing, EPIC FREAKIN' WIN!!

Chao Freak 1 said:
OK! I'm just gonaa show you guys what I have so far for digital inking. Hair was a pain...
And sorry it's so big. It was even resized to be 25% of the original. :P

2h6rlky.png

Nice.

Chao Freak 1 said:
OK! I'm just gonaa show you guys what I have so far for digital inking. Hair was a pain...
And sorry it's so big. It was even resized to be 25% of the original. :P

2h6rlky.png
Whoa, I just realized she was holding Tails Doll.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back