Post your pics/art here!

Also, the artwork is premade by Gen8's furry dollmaker, and I don't have a lot of interest in characters made with a template as opposed to drawn manually.

Ok if you dont like my sig...
I will Show you my Sprite Animations!!!
da3bf2e0f567.gif

5b3ab0498461.gif

04595fe56fa3.gif

Stand.gif
goku_stand_special.gif

99ebe2b490f1.gif
98bbcafd2416.gif

3e24ee4b1210.gif

ba9ae883edd2.gif

6d953522475a.gif

852e31deab24.gif

1e2bef8b1010.gif

e7435e7abad0.gif

59bf5fd7d858.gif

26af0af213b6.gif

P.S. My another nickname is HeKuToC

Those all original? I kinda feel like a chode for not knowing.

Well, I'm impressed. Convincing animation is one of the things that escapes me. Lord knows I've tried.

Yep it all original...
I don't recorded Gameplay, Dont Used flash for that and dont used Photoshop
I only used Gimp (thats so long with that... but i know how to make animations only in GIMP)
P.S. I can help you with making if you want (example give tutorials)

Well, then, I'm certainly going to be looking for a little critique on this original character I've had for about a week. Which was based on a little conversation I had with a friend who really didn't like squirrels. She'd shoot them out of her yard with a BB gun. Well...

sabrinac.jpg

I had an answer to that. Her "full" name is Sabrina Ryder, the BB Avenger; her weapon of course is a pump-action BB gun. Her last name being borrowed from the Fallout series but otherwise no relation to the Red Ryder.

Yep it all original...
I don't recorded Gameplay, Dont Used flash for that and dont used Photoshop
I only used Gimp (thats so long with that... but i know how to make animations only in GIMP)
P.S. I can help you with making if you want (example give tutorials)
Time to download Gimp, so you could teach me.

Time to download Gimp, so you could teach me.

For first you need know how to use sprites
this will be help you
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOTSyx0mh2E
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XkjM67yHNvo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xphi-qmsYnU
This is not my videos
P.S. when you will make 2 motions from sprite list
example do with naruto (sonic running is hard like others)
http://sdb.drshnaps.com/objects/2/32/Sprite/Naruto.png
P.S.S. after that i will tell you your problem and you will make it to perfect :D

Well, then, I'm certainly going to be looking for a little critique on this original character I've had for about a week. Which was based on a little conversation I had with a friend who really didn't like squirrels. She'd shoot them out of her yard with a BB gun. Well...

sabrinac.jpg

I had an answer to that. Her "full" name is Sabrina Ryder, the BB Avenger; her weapon of course is a pump-action BB gun. Her last name being borrowed from the Fallout series but otherwise no relation to the Red Ryder.

This looks almost exactly like a modernized Princess Sally, sans the squirrel tail. I still like her looks, though, because she doesn't have gaudy colors like half the fan-characters out there, and your application of shading and anatomy is commendable.

Does Sabrina have any personality quirks to differentiate herself from Archie's royal rodent?

I still like her looks, though, because she doesn't have gaudy colors like half the fan-characters out there, and your application of shading and anatomy is commendable.
Thank you! :) I had to say that I made no effort to change anything because I liked the realistic fur colors as-is. Call her a distant relative of the same species.

Does Sabrina have any personality quirks to differentiate herself from Archie's royal rodent?
She likes to harass the hell out of anyone who comes into her little corner of the forest, for one -- but never to kill (exemption: she's fired back at with lethal force). Her corner? The Tree of the Gun, a tree that has this smallish dead branch that sticks straight up well out of the canopy.
She's quite foul-mouthed with a lot of male personality tendencies. And while she may take in guests who have managed to weather her rain of BB pellets, that doesn't mean she's a good hostess. Sabrina is also very indifferent to the world around her: she doesn't know (or care) much about Eggman/Robotnik's plans.

Last edited:
This topic is for your original art only. Using that doll maker classifies it as ~geN8hedgehog's art. Please keep this topic to only art you fully make yourself.

This topic is for your original art only. Using that doll maker classifies it as ~geN8hedgehog's art. Please keep this topic to only art you fully make yourself.

Um ok
Sig (if you dont know all use renders of characters made by anothers) and Animations by me
This is First char pic of my fan char in sonic battle style
d0df8234434f.gif

Last edited:
standofffullcopy.jpg

decided to do a change, instead of scenery, i thought i would draw a battle scene. any tips on how to improve are most welcome

How about you have the figures in your picture actually, you know, battle? As opposed to just standing there?
Im not actually confident enough with my "battle drawings" as i am with these types, i always end up messing up the arms or legs, so untill im actually pleased with the way i draw them (Im still practicing it at the moment) i wont post thouse type of pictures.

Im not actually confident enough with my "battle drawings" as i am with these types, i always end up messing up the arms or legs, so untill im actually pleased with the way i draw them (Im still practicing it at the moment) i wont post thouse type of pictures.
You have to have a bit more confidence than that. Half the time I feel like I'm posting utter **** and yet some folks still love it. And once they do, that alone can drive you to be a bit better.
Accepting critique (or maybe even absorbing new techniques) will also help you.

And because I hate to overshadow someone else, I'm looking for critique on this piece of crap I just finished. Don't bother with the colors, I can't ever seem to fix them because of my scanner always scanning red:
Prisoner of War

1: Pictures can be rotated even in the Windows Preview program. I'd hate to turn my head to get a good idea.
2: Regarding the drawings themselves, I'm sorry, they're just not very good. Granted, I didn't start well, either -- I'm sure they looked just like that when I was 8 -- but you need to find some tutorials on how to draw certain characters. A Sonic tutorial would be huge to you.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 3, Members: 0, Guests: 3)

Back