Post your pics/art here!

Somebody referred to shrimp as a type of fish. I responded, not with violence, but with art. :D
FyxielX.png

I would use SSN's Sonic or wait until fuckingsonic's a thing then sprite super peelout sprites because Greeneyes looks out of place and style.

I decided to post my Minecraft creations here, since obviously architecture is a form of art. If anyone catches on and wants to criticize the stuff, then sure, go ahead.

2014-07-08_19.18.23.png
2014-07-08_19.18.43.png
cvilin_u_krnova.jpg

2014-07-08_19.21.00.png

Last edited:
I would use SSN's Sonic or wait until fuckingsonic's a thing then sprite super peelout sprites because Greeneyes looks out of place and style.

Sonic RE is the closest sonic remake to a classic sonic IMO. so this was just a test for a wad. he also cant be greeneyes because he has black eyes :P

Doodled Blitz-T because I usually only ever draw him in a humiliating fashion. Using the mouse to draw hurts my handddss

jbzPvu4Q3F6Dz.png

(tailslap)

What the fuck is he always so serious about.

Last edited:
NO SERIOUSLY HOW DO YOU HAVE THIS MUCH CONTROL OVER A MOUSE

I didn't have my pen on me so I fingerpainted this on my phone. Character of mine.

A91rksF.jpg

EDIT: I was making this when almost dead tired so its really crap compared to what I coulda done, but messing with perspectivey stuff which I never do which is nice =w=

RuAiCsO.jpg

Last edited:
I drew this comic over 14 years ago. I understand that it is unbearably bad. But it is still special to me. :] It has a strange fold order and is meant to be read as it is unfolded. Yeah, I thought I was clever.
57rURi6.jpg

aZFeWny.jpg

You kinda have to be Zonic to read this. I do like the fact that Eggman thought it'd be a wondrous idea to give the Death Egg a drill, though.

"If that meddlesome hedgehog manages to shut off the power systems, the Death Egg will be pulled in by the Earth's gravity and crush Station Square. Either way, I'll still be able to build Robotnikland!"

Last edited:
So, I bought a tablet just recently! Still messing with the settings, but so far I'm having a lot of fun with it. Here's something I made with it in MS Paint.

9ai1wni.png

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back