Weird color issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

steven

Steven Duda
I haven't played SRB2 for a while so I decide to play it today and I noticed the colors were off. Everything has like an outline of another color. It all looks off and horrible. I have no clue what cause this color issue. I tried recording with fraps to capture what it looks like. When I watched the video it recorded, the colors were normal. When I take a screen shot the colors are fine in the picture but not my game. Here is what it looks like threw my eyes: http://imgur.com/a/6dDTh#0 Hope someone here knows how I can fix this weird and random problem.

Did you try to change the brightness? Well, that's the only thing that I can think up right now.

Did you try to change the brightness? Well, that's the only thing that I can think up right now.

I tried changing my resoulution, changing the brightness, run SRB2 in compatibiltty mode, Nothing! And it's not just v2.0.6, its all of the versions of SRB2 I have on this computer.

EDIT: I have found the soulution to this problem. All I had to do was turn off Morphological Filtering in the Catalyst Control Center and BAM! The colors went back to normal!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back