just_another_sketch_of_sonic_by_spam90675-d4bd6pt.jpg
mooooo_victory_pyro_by_spam90675-d4c06ej.png
more_tf2_by_spam90675-d4c6ez2.png
iaza15833143313800.png

Hopping mad. I like it!

Which part?

Heheh well to be visually specific. . .

error.png

Panel #3 right here. The sentence says: " So I was chilling with my friend this rabbit. "

Not sure if you meant " So I was chilling with my friend, this rabbit " or the sentence above. Not to say I didn't get the punch line, just that panel there made it a little harder to understand. . .

Last edited:
It's the common thing we do where I currently reside, take out the punctuation. I originally had a comma there, but my friend redid the comic and put the rabbit picture and got rid of the comma.

I love the comic, and it gives me a smile every time I read it, but I have one question. How is that girl a rabbit? I mean, really. She looks more like a Glaceon than a rabbit. Not to say she isn't adorable, but I see no rabbit.

I love the comic, and it gives me a smile every time I read it, but I have one question. How is that girl a rabbit? I mean, really. She looks more like a Glaceon than a rabbit. Not to say she isn't adorable, but I see no rabbit.

Here's her Deviantart. I don't feel like explaining, because I don't know anything about it.

the_ballad_of_the_mind_by_longcriercat-d4dpxd1.png

I've been debating with myself whether or not I should upload this considering I'm building my college portfolio, but considering this isn't the final product (the final poster will be a lot more refined, so consider this a sketch or a WIP) I decided that there wouldn't be anything wrong with that.

Been too busy with school. I forget this place sometimes. Just thought I share some pictures I did, they're all on my deviantART. Enjoy the Blazy pictures.

fire_for_you_by_blazecake-d4cuvwt.png

what_are_you_doing_by_blazecake-d4d1pfl.png

Happy Halloween by the way c: I've tried to make a creepy picture for the Halloween Season. Something I don't really do.

happy_halloween_from_blazecake_by_blazecake-d4cj6ch.png

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 4, Members: 0, Guests: 4)

Back