Not open for further replies.

Sky Ninja

Yep, these are my crawlas.
crawla.PNG

Download
Code:
POSS POSS.MD2 5.0 0.0
SPOS SPOS.MD2 5.0 0.0

Like i said in your forum these are a perfect to add with the other md2's because it makes srb2 more enjoyable when using opengl but its a shame we have a lack of md2 modellers.

I don't model because I don't want to spend money to get the correct software to make md2s. If it was costless, then I would model.

Silent_Snipe said:
Like i said in your forum these are a perfect to add with the other md2's because it makes srb2 more enjoyable when using opengl but its a shame we have a lack of md2 modellers.

I do a lot of modeling =P

Anyway, what would be interesting is animated tire treds without the use of a texture wad, just a PNG. I know it can be done with some 3D animating, I just haven't put my finger on exactly how to yet...

I've figured out how. It's a lot of trouble and I'm too lazy to do it, so I'm just gonna include a wad into my mod. If you want, I'll tell you how in a PM.

He's leading the way alright, yet CZ64 seems to have worked out how to add colourmap to MD2s now. I still wonder how he did it, but it wouldn't be of any use to me since I don't make MD2 models for SRB2.

zck2020 said:
Wow, Sky Ninja, seems you're leading the way in SRB3D.

SRB3D = SRB3? *shot*

I do make some 3D stuff in a program called Gmax.
But Gmax can't do MD2s D:.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back