Role Playing, Cursing, Flaming and Other Off-Topic Nonsense

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm exactly in the opposite extreme... My MOD has a lot of things and I didn't say anything about it, and I won't say anything until it's finished... And a lot of the strange things are already implemented or at least half-implemented...

Sik said:
I'm exactly in the opposite extreme... My MOD has a lot of things and I didn't say anything about it, and I won't say anything until it's finished... And a lot of the strange things are already implemented or at least half-implemented...

Same, though I just recently hyped my mod. ^_^

Hyping is an altogether different situation. You've had a decent amount of work done beforehand, so we all know you aren't talking out of the opposite end of your digestive tract.

I'm not a moderator, so forgive me for saying this, but beauty is in the eye of the beholder, so I guess it's up to the person reading your post to see if they're swears, jimbosop

I just hope to God that Rinna will stop posting those annoying cat noises now she's been suspended.
I also hope that she won't do it on other forums *coughcoughSVcough* now she knows what will happen if she carries on.
-edit-
Typo. And finished the sentences ^_^;

jimbosop said:
Can't we even say ass or crap? They hardly class as swearing!
I classify a** as swearing, but crap... not really. Well there's no absolute barrier that's identical for people between what's acceptable and what isn't, so you just have to go with "no". Am I right?

Really, you should think about what you're posting in the first place. Why put the f-word in a post if:
a) It's going to be in the censored words list, so it's going to be replaced with something else, and
b) You're probably going to get suspended/banned for saying it?

Actually, the only way to know if it's censored is:

1. If people start telling you to not say it.

2. You see a red sentence edited in your post saying Nyeh, no say bad wurd.

3. An admin comes forth and says to you,
Me no likie. Shtop or me suspend you.

But either way, it's best to be a good person and not say a bad word at all.

Also, Jimbosop, go read the rules. If you don't hear it on the Sompsons, then it's not allowed, generally. In other words, ass, damn, and occasionally bitch are allowed, as well as things less bad, like crap and such.

Like hotdog said, it's in the eye of the beholder.Many people find swearing offending.Some people are fine with it, some it's apart of there life,but overall there's kid's here for the love of all things srb2 :| !!!I mean i'm sure the staff doesn't want to get blame at all becouse someone catches a swear and they start saying it, they get blamed by someone.

If it's appropriate for network TV, such as the Simpsons, you're allowed to say it here. That being said, if every post you have has the word "ass" in it, you'll be banned for swearing too much. Like everything else, the key is using it in moderation.

Thank God I've been swearing less. But I think of this place as more of a Chapelle's Show place. I've seen the "N word" used here, and it's not censored.

This isn't a role playing forum. Cast LVL. 35 go somewhere else.

If you want to role play, go somewhere else. This is not a role playing forum, and we do not cater to that group. There are plenty of forums on the internet dedicated to role playing, so I'd suggest you go there.

I did, but I figured it would have more meaning if someone with the word "Administrator" under his name said the same thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back