SRB2 Message Board  

Go Back   SRB2 Message Board > Off-Topic > General Discussion

Old 11-04-2017   #41
Korain256

Seeing myself sleeping
Korain256 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2017   #42
ThunderFlame

Having dreams about future outcomes and the overall theory of the butterfly effect.
Old 2 Weeks Ago   #43
Soulman Model CE

I repeatedly rephrase nearly everything I say to people IRL and I'm not entirely sure why, though I suspect it's because I might subconsciously feel the need to make my point as clear as possible. I've almost always unwillingly had my dreams end with something unbelievably horrifying or painful ever since the start of 2013, but that's not the strangest part... The strangest part is that the most realistic of the best parts of my dreams almost always appears to end up coming true in some form within the next two to three months! I have no idea how this is even possible, but it is very unsettling.
Soulman Model CE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1 Week Ago   #44
CobaltBW
I do things sometimes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulman Model CE View Post
I repeatedly rephrase nearly everything I say to people IRL and I'm not entirely sure why, though I suspect it's because I might subconsciously feel the need to make my point as clear as possible.
Not quite the same, but I can spend up to ten minutes thinking of how to phrase a single sentence when I'm writing anything online. This probably has to do with my ADD-related hyper focus and obsessiveness; for some reason typing is just one of those things I can hyper focus on.

Also every once in a while, I'll skim through my old posts on message boards and social media for like an hour. It's a kind of self-reflection, I guess.

Quote:
I've almost always unwillingly had my dreams end with something unbelievably horrifying or painful ever since the start of 2013
From what I have read, frequent nightmares are a common experience for people living on the spectrum.

Quote:
but that's not the strangest part... The strangest part is that the most realistic of the best parts of my dreams almost always appears to end up coming true in some form within the next two to three months! I have no idea how this is even possible, but it is very unsettling.
Well that could just be confirmation bias ;)

Dreams usually reflect in strange ways on our own daily thoughts and desires. Chances are, whatever happened in real life might have happened anyway without you dreaming it; but, being human, we tend to draw special meaning and significance to coincidences of this nature.

Check out my soundcloud profile for music stuff

Last edited by CobaltBW; 1 Week Ago at 05:13 PM.
CobaltBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1 Week Ago   #45
Victor Sthang
Ha Ha Ha! That's laughable!

I think everything about me is strange
Existence itself is.
Old 1 Week Ago   #46
Ultimate
a scar in time...

I was born three months early and weighed 2 pounds. I couldn't get enough oxygen to my lungs when I was born, so they stuck tubes into my lungs to get enough oxygen to me. Because of that, I have two scars on my chest that aren't like the typical white line on the skin, but more like indents/holes. Always been pretty self conscious about that, but whatevs.

Aside from that, I got second in a national piano competition which is pretty neat.
When a person reads, that person becomes a musician of literature, playing the piece upon the instrument of his or her own imagination, expressing it through the dynamics and articulation of emotion and experience.
http://youtube.com/philipawalker

Last edited by Ultimate; 1 Week Ago at 07:39 AM.
Ultimate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1 Week Ago   #47
TheDuckWithAWing
Save us from ourselves

The thing strange about me, is my laugh. Well, I have two distinct laughs. The first one is somewhat of an extended snort, and the other one, my friend says that it sounds like someone trying to open a door that squeaks.