Trackmania

Status
Not open for further replies.
shado said:
I have TMNF and can't be **** to buy the full version... Is it still possible for me to join?

Not a chance. Since you need to pay "Coppers" to sign up for the CMC cup and the fact that it is not a TMNF server, It is worthless to a TMNF player.

@ supersonic45

The game isn't programmed like that. If the server isn't a TMNF one, it won't even show up on the list let alone work if you attempted to join.

...Trackmania?

Haven't played it in a while... not that extreme of a driver... can't play online... but it's one of my favorite games.

Mostly because I found a working export script for Blender.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jN5VN6Tfvs4

(Still haven't released that model, yet...)

犬夜叉;652218 said:
In case you don't get it, I made that map, and it's in the new official campaign -- along with one other map of mine.
...You lucky bastard. Awesome.

Well guys. I am "not back" into TM, but since I was bored last night, I played Single Player again and I started getting some medals again. Right now, as of a few minutes ago, I have all of the Author medals for the "Green Flag" in Nations.

TMUF_N_All_Author_Green.PNG

I am slowly getting there. Whee!

Welp, after I played Nations, I decided to go ahead and spend $40 on United. Now all of you get to help decide or not if that was a horrible, horrible mistake. :P

I went and added Inu, Sik, Sonict, and Chaos Knux, so just add me if you feel like it. Is there an IRC channel or something for this? I'm not too good with organizing online games.

Random time to show off my skills:

allmedalstmnf.jpg

I win.

Almost two damn years stuck at 259 medals on the Nations campaign, and I finally got the last one today.

I think it is pretty cool that a company gives away TMNF for free.

It's more like a demo. Nations is only a very small part of the game, and even though it's a fun game, $40 is asking a lot. $20, sure.

Also, question: Is it possible to get skillpoints off of custom tracks? It seems like sometimes it happens, sometimes it doesn't. I'm thinking it only happens for the ones I bought with coppers, but I could be wrong.

We should aim for getting absolutely all gold medals in all available maps, and also for being 1st in the world ranking :P Yeah, how many medals has the guy that is 1st in the ranking?

Hmmmm,that would be extremely hard,considering that besides the bronze silver and gold medals,there is also a 4th medal which you can only get by beating the creator of the tracks record.That said you would have to reach the medal limit while possibly OVAR 9,000,000!!!!! people would be doing the same thing.

---------- Post added at 09:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:35 AM ----------

犬夜叉;658875 said:
Random time to show off my skills:

allmedalstmnf.jpg

I win.

Almost two damn years stuck at 259 medals on the Nations campaign, and I finally got the last one today.

damn,i feel like someone just took a dump in my soup.....
Any ways COOL!

I just got this on steam.
It's very nice, but I was expecting the tracks to be larger, at least the size of most Arcade racer tracks.

Another day, another insane stunt.

allmedalsunited.jpg

... I really should have stopped three hours ago.

Ok, I have my Nations account up again if anyone wants to buddy me.

The name is Vortex. Happy racing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back