vBulletin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey forum editors, thanks for removing the spammy messages under the user´s title, also for removing the ¨¨USER¨ message that appeared under the name, now it´s like User Title´s were the person´s status :D .

I have a question about "Mark as Installed" in Add-on topics:

If someone wants to receive notifications regarding add-on updates, he can click Mark as Installed in a Add-on topic. I'd like to know when or how notifications are sent: when I, as add-on developer, update 1st post of add-on topic or when I replace the attachments, when I change version number? What precisely?

Hey forum editors, thanks for removing the spammy messages under the user´s title, also for removing the ¨¨USER¨ message that appeared under the name, now it´s like User Title´s were the person´s status :D .

Boo, that sucks.

It should be optional, not removed entirely.

Could you make it possible to change votes for a topic? In case a new version of a WAD comes out, it should be possible to change your own vote.

It just occurred to me that polls are allowed again since the move.
Was it intentionally allowed, or is it a mistake?

Last edited:
The funny thing is that VB doesn't offer phone support for free. And the fact that you have to PAY to get an update after 1 year is not cool either...

Welcome to the world of paying for things Autosaver, you may not be familiar with it since today's society mean most people only have to pay for their PC and games, never the operating system that resides on it.

Seriously, if you want the good stuff in today's world, you need to shell out some cash. Of course phone support isn't going to be free, most board software teams don't even offer phone support, and they have to pay the folks doing that support somehow.

Cue said:
Seriously, if you want the good stuff in today's world, you need to shell out some cash. Of course phone support isn't going to be free, most board software teams don't even offer phone support, and they have to pay the folks doing that support somehow.
Well as much as I agree with that, paying for stuff like this does seem trivial for a FREE fan game community. Though the fact you guys upgraded is what allowed me into the forums, seeing as I didn't have a real E-Mail at the time, so it was totally worth it. *shot*

Anyway, good work on the upgrade, the only thing it needs is for ocean to be the main default of the board, like when your not logged in.

OH, and SRB2 itself is totally free, and I have had more fun with it than with Sonic Unleashed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back