• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Console.wad 1.09 release

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shuffle

Developer
Sonic Team Junior
If you don't already know, Console.wad is a bunch of match maps that take place on or around game consoles, such as the gamecube and SNES. The wad is no longer being worked on, so don't go "HEY, MAKE THIS LEVEL!"
If you've played it before, the last release is the same exact thing, it just works in 1.09.
Umm.. that's about it, have fun! Or don't, you probably won't even bother. <_<;

http://home.comcast.net/~mlmars/Console.1.09.rar

PS: The maps are 90-94. map01 is named Peach's Castle and has a night sky, but it's just GFZ1 in match mode. Ignore it, that's what I did.

nice.

[on-topic] cool stuff.i wonder how you came on this idea

[off-topic] Does anyone have a sonic-wad? A almost indentical one is good too. I need it to make a character.

Lemme guess, Super mystic sonic?

Back on topic:

This console wad is quite cool, i have yet to try this in a netgame.

Good idea!

ree-c said:
Lemme guess, Super mystic sonic?

Thats not a bad idea at all! I'll just drop this project and start making super mystic sonic! (not that i even worked on that project,anyway)

But,there is something wrong with your 'black' sonic sprites. I can't seem to recolor the sprites,wich means i can't make super mystic sonic. Do you have a colord sonic?(Of course,I can make a 'black' sonic :lol: )

The sonic sprites are black? XWE must of incorrectly saved them, i'll repost them when i get home.

Well,it isn't XWE

ree-c said:
The sonic sprites are black? XWE must of incorrectly saved them, i'll repost them when i get home.

Well,the sonic sprites are also black when I see them in anothere program. If you can't absolutely post back a sonic wad/sprites,I'll have to edit amy sprites,wich is going to be hard and slow.

Super mystic sonic.

Why do you think it is called sonic.PRL? because it is another filetype than a wad. And also,you should have already known how to make supersonic if that would work.

But i'll try.

Actually, .plr is a wad file, with a weird extension, so is .srb2 and .dta, there is another, it contains the christmas graphics and maincfg, but i'm not telling you what it is.

hint. its apparently a .dll. XD

i think plr is meant to mean "player", they usually contain characters, well, they can contain maps, just name .wad in a wad file to .plr.

Or you could just get winRAR, google it for a 40 day trial i've been using for 3 month's XD

That reminds me. *searcghs for serial code*

Great job on the trees. They look way better than the one srb2 has. And the PS2 is still laggy because of the weather maybe?

Yesh, that weather isn't meant to be there anyways. I didn't bother to fix it when "porting" it to 1.09.
MAYBE I'll fix it, eh. <_<

Yes you should, or else we're going to say crap about your wads.

Nah just kidding. Unless you aren't. Nah just kidding again. Unless you seriously aren't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back