• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

April Treat!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SRB2-Playah

Ne'er-Do-Anythin'
On March 25th, or sometime around that, I thought to myself "I shall make an image-changing WAD to be released on the first of next month! (Next month meaning this month.)"
So, I set myself a deadline, April 1st.
This WAD holds:

-Changes intro images
-Changed title screen
-Texture changes, Enemy location changes, and other minor map edits to the default SRB2 1P levels (Excluding the secret levels)
-Changed Credits pics
-Changed level-name text
-Changed the red crawla sprites
-Changed the sprites for the rings you shoot normally, and with Auto-ring
And some other stuff I cannot think of now...
So, here's the WAD. SRB2-Playah's April Treat WAD.
BAM! Here it is.
Tell me what you think of it! And put into considerationn I only had a week (More or less) To put as much as I can into this.
:mrgreen:
Happy April Fools, by the way.

Heh... You have too much time on your hands, Playah.

I like how Technaw Heel 2 looks, though. Reminds me of 'GFZ MINE' or something like that.

It's good, but MAP07 is uncompletable. Got so creative with vertex editing, you blocked the path of a spring...

This is the best WAD I have ever played. The intro and credits pictures made me *litterally* fall off my chair laughing, which BTW, made my parents wonder what the hell was wrong with me.

Can I have permission to put this in as the April Fools holiday in SPMoves Beta 12? I reeeeeallly like it ^_^

Shadow Hog said:
It's good, but MAP07 is uncompletable. Got so creative with vertex editing, you blocked the path of a spring...

Actually, it's very easy, you just need to move around a little bit to get around the spring, this isn't Sonic Adventure, Y'know ^_~.

Well, I finally got around to playing this. It's a masterpeice. I loved the surreal level concepts. It's like playing a completely different game. Oh, and I couldn't stop laughing after that Eggman ambush at the end of CEZ2. Just as I emerged from the super-thin hallway, my first thought was "......what?" Several seconds later, I'm pinned down in a corner as 10 spiked Eggmans dogpile me, and I have no choice but to spindash for dear life. Priceless. Now, make more. The match stages, special stages, secret stages, Mystic Realm, I don't care. I must have more.

"Collect the donuts!"

MORE, MORE, MORE, MORE, MORE,

... All of a sudden, the spelling sounds wierd. M, O, R, E... Should it be M, O, A, R?

There was one stage... Donut Valley or something, I think it was called. Not very well known (Or very good, for that matter). I think someone posted it in Cy's wad contest topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back