• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Custom Charwads

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, OK, no more pointless posts.

OK, now, if you can provide a screen displaying the problem, we might be able to help if we can know what it is visually.

I mean, yano, the thing used the most in the human race is the human sight as far as I'm concerned

when i try loading the game with the launcher and having sticky.wad loaded, and also when i try loading it in the game manually with the console (basically when i try using the wad)

maybe it's something in the wad, yano, internally. Should check a wad guide or ask an expert about it. Maybe hotdog003 can help

FIgured out the problem, somehow i copy pasted everything./ Now I just ahve to recolor every sprite, and make transparencies.....I will submit sticky to the main site when i am fully done.

ACK ITS DOING THE ORGINAL MESSAGE AGAIN!!!!! I just got everything transparent too. And the right size, and named. I can't figure out which sprite is the probllem. I'll find a way to host the file soon, hold on.

I thought it didnt matter as long as at least an hour has passed...

BTW Mystic and a441 are wondering off somewhere. They havent been online for a long time.

Chaos Zero 64 said:
BTW Mystic and a441 are wondering off somewhere. They havent been online for a long time.

A441 is no longer working on SRB2, and Mystic is on vacation. You'll find I'm pretty lax about some stuff, but please do keep the rules in mind. But sometimes I'll just delete your post without a notice if I don't think it's necessary/appropriate. So if you wondered where a post went, that's what happened.

Ehh.... it's probably best not to know. Everyone has a different story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back