• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Skybound Rapids 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

blahblahbal

Act 3 FTW!!
Hello fellow SRB2 Community members. You may have seen my first rendition of this level, Skybound River 1. This is the next rendition. I have added to it, and I've run into a place where a decision needs to be made. Should I use FWATER or LWATER? Here's the WAD: http://www.mediafire.com/?ln00jomhnv3. Now, mind you, it isn't complete yet, so don't go saying that, please. Give me your opinion.

Wow, I like the name of the title. I'll give criticism after I test the wad.

Thanks, I should also mention this: Should I put in a rockslide in it somewhere, or would that not fit with the theme? On the topic of the water type, is there something else that would fit?

---------- Post added at 05:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:56 PM ----------

Sorry, double post, but I have an update: http://www.mediafire.com/?wqmmtoy1d1n
It's not much, but I've been a bit mischievous; I've added death pits. I don't know if they fit with the theme, but tell me your opinion.

Ok here is what I think of your level. First off, it looks like you copied and paste a part of Deep Sea Zone 2 and fitted it into your wad. Also, some waterfalls are wierd at where they are like this one.

How is there a waterfall in the water?
Another error I found was this.

What with the water texture?
My final screeny involves a bad spring.

I can't use the spring to go up! Please use a different spring.

Where is the DSZ2 part you're talking about? I didn't copy anything from it, but if it looks like it, it's completely by accident. And I've fixed a few of those errors, like that spring. The weird water texture in the second screenshot I'm not sure how to fix, but I'll try fixing it, and in the first one, it's hard to find a good one for that; I wanted the level of the water to be different there. Try the new version listed 2 posts above.

Where is the DSZ2 part you're talking about? I didn't copy anything from it, but if it looks like it, it's completely by accident. And I've fixed a few of those errors, like that spring. The weird water texture in the second screenshot I'm not sure how to fix, but I'll try fixing it, and in the first one, it's hard to find a good one for that; I wanted the level of the water to be different there. Try the new version listed 2 posts above.
The part that looks like DSZ2 is in the beginning of the level. It looks like one of the other passageways to the exit.

Well if you guys must know, it's a wad I found in a server (Forgot which server >.<) Nitro. When I started to host that wad in my server, I learned that it is Chrispy's creation. So, ya that pretty much all I got to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back