wad maker?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The admins should make a topic about where you can find level and character editors, and sticky it. But, I can't expect it to get much attention. :V

@Mike: dsfdgdfgdasas stop replying when I'm in the middle of posting. <:(

Chaos said:
The admins should make a topic about where you can find level and character editors, and sticky it. But, I can't expect it to get much attention. :V

Chaos, it is called the "Wiki". Yes, it happens to be down, but according to the posting screen:

SRB2 Wiki
This is the SRB2 Wiki, a great resource for any question you may have about playing or editing SRB2. Please check here first before asking questions, as chances are, somebody else has already explained it.

No excuse why they couldn't see it.

Sonict said:
Chaos said:

Chaos, it is called the "Wiki". Yes, it happens to be down, but according to the posting screen:

SRB2 Wiki
This is the SRB2 Wiki, a great resource for any question you may have about playing or editing SRB2. Please check here first before asking questions, as chances are, somebody else has already explained it.

No excuse why they couldn't see it.

In this case, whether or not they could see it is irrelevant. If it's down, the information can not be accessed, so other means must be found for getting this information. A question here seems as viable as any for the time being.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back