Sprite bug

Status
Not open for further replies.

Internet Explorer

IT'S NO USE
(Before-all, I speak French. It is difficult to speak)

I request assistance to talented people on playable characters.
I am doing now a full game. This game will feature the three basic characters and two others that I'll add.
So for this, I first tested with a character of the forum (eggman, Metal Sonic, Espio, Amy, vector, rouge, etc) with SRB2 Launcher (software to run the wad).
It works without any problems.
So I if I copy and paste all LUMP who are in the wad character, to my game, it should have the playable character.
... Well ...
After copying and pasting everything he had, I test the wad of my game.
Warning: Not for patch PLAYA1 frame \ (Something like that. Here, I tested with "Metal Sonic" by Chaos Zero 64)
metalsonic.wad worked very well since the SRB2 Launcher.
I managed to remove this message by adding some \ on my wad, which contains the character data Metal Sonic, as well as the following, who spoke rotations PLAY \ 1, something like that.
Anyway.
There, I have not changed the places of sprites .
The messages finish, I lance the wad of my game but when Metal Sonic advance, it turns into box, then there head of Metal S. is in the box, then the flag of the end of level, then he take his run sprite after all this, which is noticed very easily. On the other hand, when I did not move, it uses the sprite of a current of water ...(Hands to the sky)
Anyone knows how to put these sprites correctly?

Sincerely,
Internet Explorer.

Do the last few frames have LOWER-CASE letters as them? Such as PLAYa1, and not PLAYA1?

I work with XWE. This software automatically capitalizes the characters. But I'll try anyway.
Edit : No, it does not work. I placed "a" a little everywhere, to no avail. Metal S always start flag - box race.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back