Read topic

• WoW

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Runescape

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Um so yeah. This is the VS topic between Runescape and Maplestory, and WoW, 3 MMos that have at least one advertisement on a fans ite based on theirs (.ie Runescape fan sites have ads of WoW). I've never exprienced WoW, so I'll leave that discussion to you.

DISCUSS.

I'm sorry, to compare something, you can't just take a bias and say "OMFG RUNESCRAP" and be done with it.

You fail for making this thread.

You fail for not saying anything real about Runescape. *agrees with BZ4*

You fail for not saying anything about WoW.

You fail for even GIVING pros and cons when it's up to the voter to decide what they think of each product.

I fail for not having any way to play WoW.

Runescape is too point-'n-clicky for my taste...

Maple story is 2d, Gunbound did that just fine, because it's like Worms. But a 2d mmorpg world? No thanks.

WoW, public servers = £££ (or $$$) = D:
Wow, private servers != £££ (or $$$) = :D

supersonic45 said:
Nev3r said:
on Edge said:
You need an "Hate them all" option.

I had put a "Neither" Option, but maybe the poll has a limit on that. I've never expricened WoW because $15 is just begging for some daredevil stunt to steal my mom's credit card.
It doesn't have a limit, you just needed to press the add option button for it.

PSO FTW

Im the tall blue guy btw.
teamjman.png

MapleStory, maplestory is great for killing time, and is great for meeting people. Some of the cons of maple that it is, well, 2-D, and alot of people don't like that, it doesn't work to well on Vista, and, theres hacking, that drives people away. But a con is, it's just awesome, you don't relaly even need to level up to play, you can just log on to talk to friends, that is why it is better. Sometimes, i'll spend the WHOLE day chatting with friends on maple, without worrying about a monthly payment.

WoW is to large of a game, and theres a monthly requirment, if you don't pay that requirment, you can't play. The cons of this is that, you have to pay, the game actually isn't "free" to download and keep. The pro's on this is that it has a nice 3-D, and doesn't really have any major glitches, there might be an occasional one, but, yeah.

Runescape, runescape is probably one of the best games you can play....if your comp sucks MAJOR butt cheek. The Pro's are that it has low requirment, no download required, and usually doesn't burn your computer out. The MAJOR con of this is game, is like most games, the clicking, people REALLY don't enjoy that, another less major con of this game is that, the 3-D is sorta sad for a game thats been in development for over the last 8 years; you can't clearly see a face, and theres still glitches. (Lots to say the least.)

Kiro said:
WoW is to large of a game
And Kiro has pointed out, right there, why WoW is so successful. There is SO much to do. Sure, I pay $15 a month, but the game itself basically doesn't get old, because if I get bored of raiding, I can go PvP, or go questing, or go do instances.

I haven't played either of the other two, so the only comparison I can make is to PSO and RO, and it's SO much more deep than both of them.

Mystic said:
Kiro said:
WoW is to large of a game
And Kiro has pointed out, right there, why WoW is so successful. There is SO much to do. Sure, I pay $15 a month, but the game itself basically doesn't get old, because if I get bored of raiding, I can go PvP, or go questing, or go do instances.

I haven't played either of the other two, so the only comparison I can make is to PSO and RO, and it's SO much more deep than both of them.

I didn't exactly mean what you ment, Mystic. I ment that, it is to large of a file. I mean, honestly, i've never been to the webbie before. But, in comparassion with maple, maple wins. You can do SO much in maple, they have an AMAZING number of quests, you can chat with the greatest people, you can find more peple who PLAY maple -Cough-, and you can make training buddies that are on....alot, you don't need to train. If you play WoW, and you don't come from a relitivly "rich" family, you won't be able to do much but grind, and quests. I'm not flaming (atleast I think i'm not). I just think, that the prze tag just to PLAY the game means something: "GO TRAIN!>:O"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back