• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

B.A.S.E (The map of Dr. Sparkman)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have to create a new thread in Submissions and upload the wad to that thread. Wait for judges to either put it Releases, or it will be placed in rejected submissions so that you might want to redo some of your work, or start anew.

You have to create a new thread in Submissions and upload the wad to that thread. Wait for judges to either put it Releases, or it will be placed in rejected submissions so that you might want to redo some of your work, or start anew.

All i can say is that this might the first map wad in some time to feature a custom character with it.

I tried to upload my wad in wad type, zip type and rar type, and
nothing from all the options just make the Manage Attachments to get stuck...

---------- Post added at 10:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:55 AM ----------

This message was duplicate, sorry, that was a problem...

---------- Post added at 12:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:57 AM ----------

Never mind, I uploaded this wad to the submissions, I hope for likes...

Advice.

I know that were people that say that if I'll make mods from
other peoples codes and tools and sprites, it will be bad.
So now I take the chance and create level in MYSELF, in
new robo sprites, and in NEW BASE, the level is calling:
"B.A.S.E"
AGAIN, don't ask me why this level calling like this...
This map is suppouse to be a trap of Dr. Sparkman
to TEAM X in his rules...
(Screenshots sucessfuly updated again)

View attachment 7796 View attachment 7797 View attachment 7798 View attachment 7799 View attachment 7801

Imagen 1:

I really like that map but there is one detail that truth does not convince me, you think you can change the image of the ground where the "disk eggman" and that add is something more electric or movable, it would be interesting but good job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back