Project Wiki: A MMORPG That Is Also A Wind Waker Look Alike

Do you think project wiki will be good?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• It will be scrapped before it's finished...

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TJ

While I was hopping about youtube I came across a trailer for an upcoming mmorpg...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LAAevvSJdg

4 words is all it takes... Wind. Waker. Look. Alike.

I like that really... Well sadly the game is on hold NOT SCRAPPED ON HOLD because the company in charge of it is working on a online first person shooter. Discuss while I find more info on it.

Screens from the official site itself...

wiki_ss01_s.gif

wiki_ss03_s.gif

wiki_ss05_b.jpg

Oh joy demon clowns....

And a quote from the website...

Webzen (company making the game) said:
Project Wiki is Webzen’s first Bright tone 3D Toon Rendered Casual MMORPG based on intense levels of cooperative interactions between all the in-game environments. In Wiki’s Fantasy world, each Instant Map (Tales Map) implies a theme of a Fairy Tale story giving users friendly image for easier approach. By adopting both Instant world and Persistent world, Project Wiki conforms to different kind of users. Wiki promises to deliver a lively, creative and interactive online game play experience in a whimsical and charming environment.

The game's name is Wiki: Master of Tales but project wiki can be typed faster and the website still says project wiki....

on Edge said:
The third option, for obvious reasons.

I agree with on Edge, this was announced back in, I don't know, 2005-ish, and it's still not even completed (somewhat, to an extent....)

Though I'd love for it to be released...It's not gonna be released, or, any time soon...

TJ said:
Well sadly the game is on hold NOT SCRAPPED ON HOLD because the company in charge of it is working on a online first person shooter. Discuss while I find more info on it.

It's on hold because Webzen is busy with a different game On Edge...

Cel-shading doesn't make it a Wind Waker lookalike. Cel-shading has been around for ages and has been used in games other than Zelda. If anything, it's a World of Warcraft lookalike. The screen layout is exactly the same, just like that DBZ online game.
Edit: Okay, after seeing the video, I guess it IS awful similar. Even the eyes look the same O_o

This game looks like a mix of Runescape and Maplestory.

*reads shuffles post*

Well maybe world of warcraft too?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back