Rumble Fighter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rival

It's a good game. It is an anime fighting online game. You have 4 classes to pick out of.

Striker - All about close combat. Very strong. Waste alot of SP in there special attacks. Exos for this class is Metal Fist (I don't know the actual name), Heaven's Fist, and Megaton Fist.

Soul Fighter - Speed is there advantage. Uses souls as morph. The Exos for this calass are Wolf soul, Ninja soul, Full wolf soul.

Elementalist - Very weak in combat, but there specials are long range and do very good damage. Exos for this class is Aqua charger, Fire charger, and Thunder charger.

Alchemist - Slow in attack speed so their tactic is defend and attack. Exos for this class is S. Blade, Cannon launcher, and Fire charger.

There are also fighting styles to pick out of. you start off with Renegade fighting style. The cheapest is Street Style. The expensive one is Mao Gong. It's very hard to get carats (money) on this game. I currently using Jujitsu, I will have the Bear style by today by trading my Kungfu style (Strikers only style). I'm an Alchemist and my noob account is a Striker.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=VP5Rb_C0YAc

Looks slow and crappy. In other words, an insult to fighting games.
Really, I don't see why people can't understand, fighting games and online play don't mix, because the slightest amount of lag completely destroys the game play. But this, this looks slow as crap to begin with. And I was expecting a 1-on-1 game, not a boring beat em' up.

The game is lag free sometimes, just hope you didn't have a lagger in the game. Atleast this beats a few fighting games I know. And you can make it a 1-on-1 by the way.

No. It may look like it's running fine, but a single frame difference ruins a fighting game.

Besides, you never gave us any links to the game.

Hm, this looks interesting, I am downloading it right now. My account is SonowHakura.

EDIT: For some reason whenever I try to run this is crashes my computer. Why is this?

Sorry for the dp and bump, but am I the only one who is constantly lagging?
I mean whenever I get on I am either Checking the network or when I get on the actually gameplay I die and on my screen it says im still alive and none of the other players move. I was like WTH?

Yeah, If you wanna meet me on there, Klonoa is the name. As for the fighting styles for new comers, don't spend your carats for the cheapest one (Street).

I'm using Murekwon, I have Murekwon, Jeet Kun Do, Boxing, Ninjitsu, Taekkyon, Jujitsu (Taijutsu), and Street. I use no exocores, but by looking at my character's running speed you should guess what class I am.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back