Sonic Adventure 2 Movie Remastered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

plotlineplus

PlotlinePlus
So, everyone loves SA2, right? Well, maybe not. We can't deny the game's glaring flaws. Particularly in the audio department. So I completely redubbed all the cutscenes, put them in order and cut out awkward pauses.
This is just meant to be a fun new way to view a classic. Most of the music and all of the sound effects have been changed. This is meant to be joyfully over dramatic. So please have fun with it, and enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFA0SiPom4Y&list=UUG1iDRzOIyuE4K9AZrAh-kg

I don't think taking out the scene during the credits was a good idea as it's one of the best scenes and wraps things up much more appropriately, but otherwise it's a solid edit.

Yeah, I wasn't sure what to do. With the credits rolling on the side and the "we all did it together!" Lines, it seemed really corny at the time. My idea was to end it like when sonic walked in for his death scene. Only this time it would represent the death of shadow.
In retrospect however... I do regret my decision.
But thank you for the compliment.

Yeah, but the whole game's pretty cheesy. The ending brings a lot of closure, and it's probably one of the best in the series. You don't often see Eggman being personal, talking about what motivated him to be a great scientist- especially not to one of his enemies. You could always re-upload it.

My only other gripe I forgot to mention is using Genesis music in one of Eggman's scenes. The idea you had was right and it would have fit if it wasn't chip tune music. So good concept, not so much on delivery. But like I said, everything else is solid. It was fun to watch again and think about how much the cutscenes stand today.

Yeah, I totally agree, but it's harder than you think to get video exposure. The only way I got any views is by posting it on various Sonic forums. And if I were to re-upload a new version and try again to post it on these forums, it would likely be flagged as spam.
Though, I do stand by my decision to use to genesis music. Its the very first Eggman theme from the original game. So I just thought it would be cool that for the first time he thinks he won it would play again.
And I just like the Song.
Believe me though, I really appreciate your input.
By the way, I'm currently doing a similar treatment to SA1.
Only this one would be in separate episodes.
I'm almost done with Gamma's. We'll see how people react to that. If the feedback is good, I'll keep going.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back