The new "Post a picture of yourself"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you guys know why are people don't look like what we imagined? Simple:

- We expected Torgo to be the guy who takes care of the place, while the master is away.
- We expected Mystic to be a hot women with 1 or 2 swords (lol)
- We expected Spazzo to be the official Mascot! (also the official canada comedian XD)
- And we expected SSN to be a Sonic drawed by SSN himself, while singing!

Also, 'bout my photo, usually i hate to be photographed (epsessially suddenly), but i will make an exception here!

Just give me time, and i post one!

holy buckets,
i could swear i've seen you somewhere before .
O.o

Oh wow Snowprincess i thought you were inactive here.

Anyways, Ok so This is me up in a 2 story tree (i do a lot of parkour and love climbing)

4891_1179127960705_1303341238_489222_3553830_n.jpg

And this is me looking all devious, I didnt want to give a picture of my abs and stuff though because I thought it would be weird and narcissistic. Well anyways this is me.

n1303341238_237132_5368.jpg

Last edited:
jev3.png

I should totally be holding up some ridiculous doodad or something... but this is sloppy phone res anyway, so tough. (and aside from my pet *de-jawed* hydralisk I've not got much to show off... maybe I can get my Winnie the Pooh craft... that ought to do the trick)

andwa1.png

Work with this till I get a real picture of myself, this was created just now as a quick crappy mockup of what I look like currently. Yes I'm currently not wearing shoes or socks. >_>

(Also Yes it is worked off the human Senku sprite)

Last edited:
Joe she look so bad, just incase any of you guys don't know bad is good lol. But like seriously, she look good, she can be my girl~my girl~my girl~talking bout my girl... my girl!

n1566342903_1551376_532604.jpg
A pic of me from March. My friend sasuketo/IcyColdLava made my pic look gangsta.

Last edited:
Hmm...see if I can dig up some ol' vacation pictures, as I really got none of my recent self atm. None besides passport ones anyways. And yeah. NONE of you guys look like what I expected them look like, 'xcept Jesus. I mean Mystic. The hairstyle and beard fit just epicly. Awesome do, man. You into surival of some sort or just traveling much?

1002092222.png

Yes That is me and yes I I was about to play megamari. This pic was taken by cell phone.
I Sharpen this pic twice because it looks better then once.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back