Sonic cartoons might get aired on Boomerang

Status
Not open for further replies.
GREG THE CAT said:
Bouncey said:
Sonic Underground > Sonic X > AOSTH > SATAM (Why do I have the feeling this is the complete opposite of everyone else).
SatAM=AoStH (in awesomeness)>Underground>Sonic X.

Dude..... Sonic Underground and Sonic X better than Adventures and SatAM? Wow....

Underground was cool yet the storyline conflicted with everything else that was told about in SatAM. As the Archie comics had it, the Underground series took place in some alternate dimension (and somewhat rightfully so.)

And i think that most everyone here agrees with me that Sonic X was a waste of animation and special effects. The storylines couldn't support the great artwork that it had.

Adventures was great for the bright atmosphere and nature of the Looney Tunes-esque Scratch, Grounder, and Coconuts. SatAM was (as Professor Pickles' assistant said once)... deliciously evil. The dark atmosphere and set-up for Sonic and the rebellious Freedom Fighters was the best thing in Sonic storytelling of its time.

Note that I am only 14 meaning I am in to new things more then old things.

Though I do feel I need to actally have a shot at watching SATAM more.

Bouncey said:
Heh, heh. Can you imagine? I'm one year older than you, bro, so don't use your age as an excuse. Your preference is what makes you like what you like. Not your age.

I never actually saw SatAM, I saw Underground though and I had a video of the trippy one with the chicken and Grounder. I think I attempted to burn it when I got sick of Scratch's voice. To be honest, it had no plot, it was always Eggman trying to take over the world and setting traps for Sonic, generally involving Scratch and Grounder blowing into their hand and a pumpkin or a woman popping out of their other.

GREG THE CAT said:
Bouncey said:
Heh, heh. Can you imagine? I'm one year older than you, bro, so don't use your age as an excuse. Your preference is what makes you like what you like. Not your age.

Well just note that I have ALOT MORE opinions that will make poeple go crazy.

Cue said:
To be honest, it had no plot, it was always Eggman trying to take over the world and setting traps for Sonic, generally involving Scratch and Grounder blowing into their hand and a pumpkin or a woman popping out of their other.
Nostalgia critic said the same thing.

super said:
Cue said:
To be honest, it had no plot, it was always Eggman trying to take over the world and setting traps for Sonic, generally involving Scratch and Grounder blowing into their hand and a pumpkin or a woman popping out of their other.
Nostalgia critic said the same thing.
Lol, he's the nostalgia critic. *shot.*

Man... Adventures was good because of the trippy settings. Simple plots, great animation. Just like Looney Tunes but friggin weirder. Don't you just love it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back